Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest, same. I always thought his into brunettes

All of them mostly go for the insta model look anyways
after everything i’ve read about him today on here haha, i still think he is a really nice and down to earth guy, but as i said i hope he won’t become a duck boi 😩

Reactions: 1
What was the tea that rice cheated?
If it’s what I think it’s about someone on here mentioned how rice was always cheating, but the person who posted that later got outed for posting false tea, she said she was a German hairdresser and that she was FaceTimed by some wags apparently. So I don’t think that stories true as she also said mason was dating a German actress or something

Reactions: 10
If it’s what I think it’s about someone on here mentioned how rice was always cheating, but the person who posted that later got outed for posting false tea, she said she was a German hairdresser and that she was FaceTimed by some wags apparently. So I don’t think that stories true as she also said mason was dating a German actress or something
i’ve just read that, does that girl melanie even exist?

I’m so nosy I wanna know what kind of arrangement they have because it does not make sense at all

edit: Sasha and jack I mean

Back in the early days he would post her and liked that childhood sweetheart image but then as his popularity started to grow and he knew he could bed girls purely because he was a footballer he started to hide her and say it was a privacy thing it wasn’t it was so he appeared single and available but behind the scenes especially when he was in trouble she was part of his get out of trouble card It looks better for him to say to the likes of Gareth Southgate he has a long term girlfriend especially after his known drink problems it benefits him so it looks like he has stability even though he cheats he’s an absolute phoney. As for Sasha she knows he cheats but turns a blind eye to it because she wants his name to open doors for her and it isn’t doing nor will it she’s so desperate it’s actually embarrassing I don’t know who she thinks she’s influencing. His type is normally brunettes he likes mixed race girls as well.

Reactions: 14
Oh I know some in my family - going all the way back to A great Uncle taking on his wife’s GI Baby to the extent my dad didn’t know till relatively recently. My cousin has been with partner since her kids were toddlers - at the start they still saw they dad occasionally but haven’t for over 10 years and they both at sixth form now.
yeah I found that a really odd comment. Tonnes of women marry after kids with someone else

Reactions: 3
Talking of girls and footballers being cheats, I can't bear watching Rio Ferdinand on the BBC
Neither can I - I just look at him and think what a cheating B**** you are - I said to my hubby he has married his mistress and created a vacancy and he did not know what I was talking about until I explained it to him. I really don't like him or Lineker for that matter as he is another cheater. I look at Cesc Fabregas and think you are worth so much more than those 2. I don't know anything about Shearer but I do like him.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.