Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suppose the guy Ronaldo is mad at could be one of the Wolves players?

Wonder if Sasha will want a baby next!

I don’t think Kennedy is bad looking at all but she’s very generic instagram influencer looking

Reactions: 6
Alisson Becker has just had his 3rd baby, a boy. I really like his wife from what I know about her. Not a typical wag at all she’s a doctor and stayed in Brazil to complete medical school when he first moved to Europe.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I don’t think Kennedy is bad looking at all but she’s very generic instagram influencer looking
I think Kennedy has that girl next door look about her she’s very plain but she’s got pretty eyes, I’ve seen some pics of her where I’ve thought she’s pretty, As for rat face Sasha I would feel sorry for the baby having him and her as parents but I wouldn’t be surprised if a baby was her next move no doubt she would blog about it.

Reactions: 4

I am not sure if any of them fit in terms of getting married in 2019.

Reactions: 1

I think Sasha likes to party and apparently model too much so not sure I think she would want a kid. Poor bugger if she did get pregnant 😕
Kennedy well definitely got herself one there. £££ even if he cheats 😂

So many pregnancies in football at the minute, well girlfriends and wives

Reactions: 3
I think Sasha likes to party and apparently model too much so not sure I think she would want a kid. Poor bugger if she did get pregnant 😕
Kennedy well definitely got herself one there. £££ even if he cheats 😂

So many pregnancies in football at the minute, well girlfriends and wives
Quite a lot of the wags seems to like partying and modeling but still seem To have kids when they don’t appear to be settled down.

Reactions: 3
It has to change Cus it would be better to bring a child up in marriage. A lot of them split up . Not saying divorce will change anything but it's just much better

Reactions: 2
It has to change Cus it would be better to bring a child up in marriage. A lot of them split up . Not saying divorce will change anything but it's just much better
Not beneficial for them to get married having kid is the women's way to get cash if they split.

Not for all wags but the model/influencer types E.g Melissa reeves & Kennedy .

Reactions: 2
Think Perrie looks amazing. They’ve really scuppered Jessie’s solo launch eh?

Reactions: 5
Not beneficial for them to get married having kid is the women's way to get cash if they split.

Not for all wags but the model/influencer types E.g Melissa reeves & Kennedy .
Das not always the case cus a lot of them go runnish to the media saying " he is not paying child support, or he don't want to see his children " a lot of these ballers are stingy with money . Look at that guy that is Ronald friend with a pregnant mistress and want nothing to do with her

Who’s seen this Oli Mcburnie video then... He’s always striked me as a bit of a knob though especially with his stone island clobber🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Who’s seen this Oli Mcburnie video then... He’s always striked me as a bit of a knob though especially with his stone island clobber🤢

Definitely a chav to react, but the guy filming seemed a twit too. If you go around abusing people and recording it, you’ll eventually get your own arse kicked on camera.

Reactions: 6
Definitely a chav to react, but the guy filming seemed a twit too. If you go around abusing people and recording it, you’ll eventually get your own arse kicked on camera.
Yeah the guy recording is clearly a div but I see Mcburnie acting the big I am a lot on social media hence why I find him a knob. Add Joe Rodons brother to that as well, living off his brother and thinks he’s the tit, they’re all friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.