Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i find john stones's situation soooo odd and disturbing. the kid with a daddy shirt on when everyone knows he isn't his daddy :rolleyes: i can't think well of olivia naylor at all because she's had no qualms with wrecking 2 different homes (and yes the men are to blame first and foremost but women that have no issues with having affairs are scruffs). he's an oddball for taking on someone else's kid because i honestly cannot think of a single man that would do that.
I wouldn’t find the situation strange at all if it wasn’t for the circumstances. If Olivia had a child from a previous relationship and the father wasn’t involved then absolutely amazing that John would be the father figure in its life. However it’s the fact that the baby is the son of his ex teammate and the circumstances that surround it that bother me 🤢

Reactions: 12
I have question, how do a girl get attention from him? As in how do you realistically up your chances to get followed or get followed back?
tbh girl I don’t know, it might sound naive but I was shocked when I saw he had this acc and is following American ‘insta’ models bc from what I’ve heard he didn’t sound like the type. I think he has spent too much time with chilly bc there was that situation earlier this year where they were both caught breaking lockdown rules having a ‘party’ with some insta models

Reactions: 5
I have question, how do a girl get attention from him? As in how do you realistically up your chances to get followed or get followed back?
from what ive seen from other girls id recommend consistently uploading pics, some thirst traps, nice clothes, gain some following and maybe they'll notice you or slide in

tbh girl I don’t know, it might sound naive but I was shocked when I saw he had this acc and is following American ‘insta’ models bc from what I’ve heard he didn’t sound like the type. I think he has spent too much time with chilly bc there was that situation earlier this year where they were both caught breaking lockdown rules having a ‘party’ with some insta models
me too!!! I like chilly but I get fuckboi vibes from him

Reactions: 4
what account? 🤣

from what ive seen from other girls id recommend consistently uploading pics, some thirst traps, nice clothes, gain some following and maybe they'll notice you or slide in

me too!!! I like chilly but I get fuckboi vibes from him
I will try that and see how it goes 😅👌

what account? 🤣
I wonder how does J.madders feel about Chilly basically replacing him with MM

Reactions: 1

keep us updated girl!!! chilly being besties with madders before throws me off since I dont like madders 😂

I feel like he is so annoyed, he posted a story the other day of him playing basketball after chilly posted all those stories of him and mason playing it :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Bet its really awkward. I do get mean girl vibes from that group when they are all together tbh but I could be wrong! Especially Annie as she’s closest with Millie - bet there’s some dirty looks dished out.

I get the impression Henderson & Kane’s wives would be the most approachable out of them all... I saw a video on IG from the game and Reece James girlfriend was sat on her own and Kate was stood there talking to her which I think was quite nice though I don’t know whether she’d bother with Olivia😂
I don’t get mean girl vibes from them at all, Annie scares me a little bit but I think that’s just her resting witch face tbh 😭 I actually think they all seem pretty down to earth but I guess you never really know 🤷🏻‍♀️
Becky vardy always gave me mean girl vibes tho, I think she thought she was the head wag at the World Cup and she loved it, clown 🙄

agree about Kate & Rebecca, they both seem very down to earth. I’m glad that Reece James gf had someone to chat to, where was the video of them ?

Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t find the situation strange at all if it wasn’t for the circumstances. If Olivia had a child from a previous relationship and the father wasn’t involved then absolutely amazing that John would be the father figure in its life. However it’s the fact that the baby is the son of his ex teammate and the circumstances that surround it that bother me 🤢
yeah that's what i meant really.

i am a very private person, i am not a model and my insta is on private, i never tried to slide into celebs dms, so i don’t know the outcome. the things with these football players is, you become only known because of your relationship with them, and that’s what i don’t like, the lack of privacy. but a good starting point is going to golf tournaments😭 yes, you read that right, a lot of celebs actually enjoy them and go frequently, try to catch their gaze, good luck hahahahaha

Reactions: 4
I still cant believe hes having a kid
😅 jealousy green monsta

i am a very private person, i am not a model and my insta is on private, i never tried to slide into celebs dms, so i don’t know the outcome. the things with these football players is, you become only known because of your relationship with them, and that’s what i don’t like, the lack of privacy. but a good starting point is going to golf tournaments😭 yes, you read that right, a lot of celebs actually enjoy them and go frequently, try to catch their gaze, good luck hahahahaha
Im exactly those things too, private, not famous, lol how funny because I actually love golf

😅 jealousy green monsta

Im exactly those things too, private, not famous, lol how funny because I actually love golf
I will from tomorrow make my account public just to suss it out haha

On one of the other forums a poster said she had been with sevreal of that scene and Chilwell was the only one who was good in bed.

He is much more middle class than most footballers in the Uk are.

I don’t get mean girl vibes from them at all, Annie scares me a little bit but I think that’s just her resting witch face tbh 😭 I actually think they all seem pretty down to earth but I guess you never really know 🤷🏻‍♀️
Becky vardy always gave me mean girl vibes tho, I think she thought she was the head wag at the World Cup and she loved it, clown 🙄

agree about Kate & Rebecca, they both seem very down to earth. I’m glad that Reece James gf had someone to chat to, where was the video of them ?
It was on Charlotte and her sisters style up page on IG story but gone now as they are only up 24 hrs, just going around the stadium on a video but you can see Kate and Mia (in the same outfits as the DM article unless it was someone else)! Did wonder why she wouldn’t be sat with Reeces family unless they weren’t at Wembley as he wasn’t starting?

just looked at mason’s “secret acc”, it’s deffo giving me a headache and bad vibes, but i mean good for him if he wants quick flings, just wouldn’t want for him to get things such as duck boy, etc as a personality trait since he is a class player, and that should be the main thing and focus when someone mentions him

It was on Charlotte and her sisters style up page on IG story but gone now as they are only up 24 hrs, just going around the stadium on a video but you can see Kate and Mia (in the same outfits as the DM article unless it was someone else)! Did wonder why she wouldn’t be sat with Reeces family unless they weren’t at Wembley as he wasn’t starting?
I can’t imagine a family choosing to not go because he wasn’t starting.

Chilwell.

just looked at mason’s “secret acc”, it’s deffo giving me a headache and bad vibes, but i mean good for him if he wants quick flings, just wouldn’t want for him to get things such as duck boy, etc as a personality trait since he is a class player, and that should be the main thing and focus when someone mentions him
In all fairness his young, we only live once YOLO🤷🏻‍♀️ and dare I say YES I would have a hook up with him or chilly boi

In all fairness his young, we only live once YOLO🤷🏻‍♀️ and dare I say YES I would have a hook up with him or chilly boi

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.