Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might be the last Euro for a lot of players if the super league breakaway happens - as Fifa is expected to ban any players taking part from international tournaments.

If you think Social Media abuse is bad now any players being seen to directly put club before country will get a torrent of abuse not yet seen.
Fifa is expected to ban teams from playing in national leagues and other competitions not international football. 5 teams might have agreed but it's expected to fall through. It's not sustainable. Teams struggle now saying too many fixtures let alone 2 a week.

I’ve got no search bar and can’t start a thread I can’t report no comments but mine get reported makes no sense and getting on the page is always slow for me even though my internet it fine 🤔 talk about restricted just little snitching weasels.
I've snitched she annoyed me chatting crap

I recon it’s cause his type isn’t that interested in him 🤣
Got common sense then

Reactions: 2
Leicester are interested in signing TA in the summer, I’m not sure I could cope with both him and Madders’ antics at my club. Maddison doesn’t need anyone else to lead him astray, he’s doing a good enough job on his own 😖
James Maddison is the typical over hyped English player who’s above his status he bigs up own importance for someone with a tiny sword. I reckon TA would be a decent signing for your team a change of environment might do him good like it has with Jesse Lingard I don’t particularly like Jesse but he’s had a lot on his plate with his Mum and it’s good that he seems to be thriving.

Reactions: 6
James Maddison is the typical over hyped English player who’s above his status he bigs up own importance for someone with a tiny sword. I reckon TA would be a decent signing for your team a change of environment might do him good like it has with Jesse Lingard I don’t particularly like Jesse but he’s had a lot on his plate with his Mum and it’s good that he seems to be thriving.
I agree. Change can help. I think it will help with Dele too

Reactions: 5
We’ll see. I mean, if we sold Maddison I really wouldn’t give a tit and we need someone like Tammy. I just wish they’d all just do their jobs and stop acting the goat but then they’d be no need for these threads.

Reactions: 1
We’ll see. I mean, if we sold Maddison I really wouldn’t give a tit and we need someone like Tammy. I just wish they’d all just do their jobs and stop acting the goat but then they’d be no need for these threads.
Maddison is the type of player to get a manager sacked and I like Brendon if Maddison stays or leaves Leicester I don’t see him winning anything in his career he’s not got the mindset for it and I’m not dissing Leicester when I say that Grealish won’t win anything either in his career they seem to be tied to the same over hyped brush the little pricks.

People blame his adoptive family and I don't get why.
“Apparently” they saw a golden ticket with Dele and nourished it for all its worth they wanted to brand him and are in charge of the majority of his life such as his acting as his agent taking care of all his business and his money. There’s just something about them that screams sly especially the brother and mum. I saw Dele’s real sister tagging him in insta pictures of his nieces and nephews I know the back story to that is messy but it’s actually sad how they try and reach out and get no where.

“Apparently” they saw a golden ticket with Dele and nourished it for all its worth they wanted to brand him and are in charge of the majority of his life such as his acting as his agent taking care of all his business and his money. There’s just something about them that screams sly especially the brother and mum. I saw Dele’s real sister tagging him in insta pictures of his nieces and nephews I know the back story to that is messy but it’s actually sad how they try and reach out and get no where.
That's actually not true. Up until 2019 his brother wasn't his main agent despite what people thought. The family also encouraged him to invest his money into property etc. When they first took him in the brother was actually the better player. Dele was late going through puberty and was dropped at one point. Dele controls everything himself pretty much hence why he put the brother in charge.

Also the family is absolutely loaded without him.

His real family he is in touch with the one sister the other he's blocked as she was harassing him

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Fifa is expected to ban teams from playing in national leagues and other competitions not international football. 5 teams might have agreed but it's expected to fall through. It's not sustainable. Teams struggle now saying too many fixtures let alone 2 a week.

I've snitched she annoyed me chatting crap

Got common sense then
Nope. They expected to ban Players tacking part in the breakaway leagues as well.

It’s not impossible to see the big 6 moving abroad because I can’t see the Uk Goverment wanting to upset Fifa before 2023 and the vote on the 2030 World Cup they made a lot of fuss about the other month

International football is not a breakaway league.
Yes it is.
The six clubs are not intending to resign from domestic football, but need Premier League permission to join any new competitions.

This could be the first sticking point because the Premier League board is unlikely to grant any request that weakens its own competitive value.

f they say no to the European Super League, as expected, the clubs will have to be break away from the Premier League entirely in order to join, putting in jeopardy their players' participation in UEFA and FIFA competitions, such as the World Cup and European Championships.

The Times who broke the story specifically say Fifa and UEFA will ban any players involved from the World Cup and Euro tournaments.

The Premier League's chief executive Richard Masters has written to all 20 of the league's clubs in England to state its opposition to the new project.

Mr Masters told the 20 that "this venture cannot be launched without English clubs and we call upon any club contemplating associating themselves or joining this venture to walk away immediately before irreparable damage is done".

Mr Masters goes on to say in the memo: "We do not and cannot support such a concept.

"Premier League rules contain a commitment amongst clubs to remain within the football pyramid and forbid any clubs from entering competitions beyond those listed in Rule L9, without Premier League board permission.

"I cannot envisage any scenario where such permission would be granted."

Last edited:
It’s not impossible to see the big 6 moving abroad because I can’t see the Uk Goverment wanting to upset Fifa before 2023 and the vote on the 2030 World Cup they made a lot of fuss about the other month

Yes it is.
The six clubs are not intending to resign from domestic football, but need Premier League permission to join any new competitions.

This could be the first sticking point because the Premier League board is unlikely to grant any request that weakens its own competitive value.

f they say no to the European Super League, as expected, the clubs will have to be break away from the Premier League entirely in order to join, putting in jeopardy their players' participation in UEFA and FIFA competitions, such as the World Cup and European Championships.

The Times who broke the story specifically say Fifa and UEFA will ban any players involved from the World Cup and Euro tournaments.

The Premier League's chief executive Richard Masters has written to all 20 of the league's clubs in England to state its opposition to the new project.

Mr Masters told the 20 that "this venture cannot be launched without English clubs and we call upon any club contemplating associating themselves or joining this venture to walk away immediately before irreparable damage is done".

Mr Masters goes on to say in the memo: "We do not and cannot support such a concept.

"Premier League rules contain a commitment amongst clubs to remain within the football pyramid and forbid any clubs from entering competitions beyond those listed in Rule L9, without Premier League board permission.

"I cannot envisage any scenario where such permission would be granted."

They can't stop international football. Seems to me unlikely to go ahead. Too many financial issues, they can't feasibly play prem league and this. They're expecting tv channels to pay to cover every game and the ones they do already. Then you've got the risk of a monopoly forming and other moral issues.

They can't stop international football. Seems to me unlikely to go ahead. Too many financial issues, they can't feasibly play prem league and this. They're expecting tv channels to pay to cover every game and the ones they do already. Then you've got the risk of a monopoly forming and other moral issues.
They can tell the FA etc any players playing in an unauthorised league are bared. It’s quite likely to happen. Fifa and UEFA both officially said so in January.

Last edited:
That's actually not true. Up until 2019 his brother wasn't his main agent despite what people thought. The family also encouraged him to invest his money into property etc. When they first took him in the brother was actually the better player. Dele was late going through puberty and was dropped at one point. Dele controls everything himself pretty much hence why he put the brother in charge.

Also the family is absolutely loaded without him.

His real family he is in touch with the one sister the other he's blocked as she was harassing him
That’s why I said Apparently. His sister harassing him must of been money motivated because I’ve seen one cramped in a tiny flat with kids I still think there’s something suss about the adoptive family. So if the adoptive brother was the better baller did injury prevent him making it?

It’s quite possible the 2022 World Cup squad might include more than one players currently playing for teams in the championship because any Player at the top 6 might be banned by then for playing for England.

And it will have a big impact on Wags becuase if their partners become even more hated that does Have a massive impact.

Last edited:
The issue there is the adoptive family then Jose who appears not to like him.
I’d love to see him abroad with a nurturing coach. PSG with Poch would make the most sense, can get away from everyone and start afresh

That’s why I said Apparently. His sister harassing him must of been money motivated because I’ve seen one cramped in a tiny flat with kids I still think there’s something suss about the adoptive family. So if the adoptive brother was the better baller did injury prevent him making it?
No just dele over took when puberty hit at 16 but he still played up until recently.
Loads of people think it's money orientated but he started off with one agent, changed to his brother but he had a team and another guy was brought it. He signed to another huge agency that Ronaldo salah etc are with for off pitch so they control everything except on pitch negotiations. Then he signed a 6year contract. And his brother got his qualifications joined the agency that represented dele off pitch and they now represent everything. He's not as close to the guy who was actually more of an agent,nowadays.
Since his brother took better control I've noticed there's less questionable decisions. His brother is an agent to quite a few one of which is worth way more than Dele so it's definitely not money orientated there. I just think they come across a bit strange is all, but they were loaded without him.

I’d love to see him abroad with a nurturing coach. PSG with Poch would make the most sense, can get away from everyone and start afresh
Seems unlikely, they said it was one year at most. They need defenders. I reckon he'll stay.

Apparently if the clubs quit or are expelled by their leagues before the Euro’s then any players at those clubs would be bared from this summer.

• Wow
Apparently if the clubs quit their leagues before the Euro’s then any players at those clubs would be bared from this summer.
Woah! That's a bit unfair on the players. They should be able to get to decide if they quit. They can't quit now, has to be end of the season.
I mean look at all the Belgians who would clearly pick international football as they're near retirement age.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.