Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how she does it. Being this secret hidden in the open while he's out there being a hoe. Apart from money, she gets absolutely nothing out of their situation. He doesn't even show her off so she can gain so followers or YouTube subscribers.
There's clearly more at play here. There usually is.

Reactions: 1
De Buyne looks like he will miss it and Hazard is not the player he was. Will be suprised if they win it.
Hazard hasn't been playing for them and de Bruyne hasn't contributed much in their last games and they have still not lost a qualifying game and their loss against England was something like their first since 2018. It's not until june so we will see, no one knows what kdb injury is. They are the best in the world right now. Unlike a lot of teams they don't rely solely on one or two players.

Reactions: 1
Hazard hasn't been playing for them and de Bruyne hasn't contributed much in their last games and they have still not lost a qualifying game and their loss against England was something like their first since 2018. It's not until june so we will see, no one knows what kdb injury is. They are the best in the world right now. Unlike a lot of teams they don't rely solely on one or two players.
I always see this generation of
Belgium players like that England one a few years back, all the talent in the world on paper but it never comes together for them in the tournaments. I think most of their top players have peaked and they’ve missed their chance.

I think the Portugal squad looks good and they have the experience of winning previously.

Reactions: 7
Belgium players like that England one a few years back, all the talent in the world on paper but it never comes together for them in the tournaments. I think most of their top players have peaked and they’ve missed their chance.

I think the Portugal squad looks good and they have the experience of winning previously.
The problem with Belgium is they went on the winning streak in between competitions so haven't won anything. And I don't think England has ever been at their level. They are the best in the world according to the official ranking system.
Croatia could also win. They're a dark horse

Last edited:
Ffs just tag each other and be done with it 😂 quite jel tho we tried to book for my friends hen do and it’s booked up until July
I’m still shocked that these 2 are actually a thing considering I’ve only ever seen him talk to black/mixed girls in real life 🥴

Reactions: 4
I’m still shocked that these 2 are actually a thing considering I’ve only ever seen him talk to black/mixed girls in real life 🥴
Lots of people say that and yet someone else I know who knows him said the opposite. I don't think he's fussy

Reactions: 3
Has anyone got any real tea on Sancho? I hate that I find him wildly attractive 😒
he’s single that’s about it

Someone needs to tell her having a full make over won’t make him stay 👀 no amount of hair dye and fillers will do the job he’s defo been very busy in the last few days that day out with him was only about proving she’s still with him. But other girls say other wise no one can keep up with him he’s been very busy 😳😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Leicester are interested in signing TA in the summer, I’m not sure I could cope with both him and Madders’ antics at my club. Maddison doesn’t need anyone else to lead him astray, he’s doing a good enough job on his own 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Thats exactly how I’ve always seen Belgium🤣🤣

It might be the last Euro for a lot of players if the super league breakaway happens - as Fifa is expected to ban any players taking part from international tournaments.

If you think Social Media abuse is bad now any players being seen to directly put club before country will get a torrent of abuse not yet seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.