Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there any other good gossip forums that focus more on either La Liga or Bundesliga players? (Doesn’t need to be in English)

How awful

Possibly old pics also there is a definite curve there she's quite toned. If you look at Megan Fox when she was pregnant you'll see what I mean.
sutely that’s a hotel and not his place? In which case would have to be from the summer?

Will Sterling be willing to be captain if Kane misses the Euro’s. It’s a hell of a job to take in the current environment and his prior run in’s with the press means He would be the scapegoat for any poor performances.
It might not be that serious. I imagine there's a hierarchy and sterling is lower down. The hierarchy I think is kane Henderson dier maguire

sutely that’s a hotel and not his place? In which case would have to be from the summer?
That's his place. But it looks similar to the timing of the pics when it looks like she's hiding her bump

Last edited:
I dont know if you guys follow F1? And their wags? Coz a former wag named Dilara Sanlik is being linked to Tammy Abraham. Dilara is the ex girlfriend of Max Verstappen.

Reactions: 4
I dont know if you guys follow F1? And their wags? Coz a former wag named Dilara Sanlik is being linked to Tammy Abraham. Dilara is the ex girlfriend of Max Verstappen.
Have Leah and Tammy really broken up? They still have the pictures up in their Instagram and yesterday she posted some stories and it seems like she was in his car.

Reactions: 3
Have Leah and Tammy really broken up? They still have the pictures up in their Instagram and yesterday she posted some stories and it seems like she was in his car.
Whats been said is that Tammy likes Dilara and she is willing to give him a chance if he calls it quits with Leah. I saw the stories yesterday and from my honest opinion, is that shes clinging on for dear life.

Whats been said is that Tammy likes Dilara and she is willing to give him a chance if he calls it quits with Leah. I saw the stories yesterday and from my honest opinion, is that shes clinging on for dear life.
Ignore Max, this is Dilara incase for those who dont know what she looks like.

Attachments

Reactions: 1

I can’t imagine the two together

Reactions: 4
She's beautiful but i don't think she would be his type. He seems to be more into insta baddies. She looks too natural for him.
She’s definitely more his type than Leah who’s grasping on to
“ I was there before the money” every footballer likes those insta baddies pics but none of them get together.

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely more his type than Leah who’s grasping on to
“ I was there before the money” every footballer likes those insta baddies pics but none of them get together.
Fully agree with this

Reactions: 2
She got that look yes, but shes a Turkish-German. Studied in London, graduated last year, met Tammy thru Lowri
How reliable is that tho? Tammy doesn't follow her on Instagram and he never had any issue with following women he was interested on.

She got that look yes, but shes a Turkish-German. Studied in London, graduated last year, met Tammy thru Lowri
Lowri as in algar?

How many women is this guy linked to the official gf he supposedly split from, the family friend and now this one😂 talk about hedging his bets.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.