Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guten Tag, I had a private client earlier on, and this client gave some tea. I asked her if she knows anything juicy from the Bundesliga or Prem. The tea was that Rice and Laurens relationship is not what they portray on social media. His no different from the rest, cheats on the girl but she sticks around coz feels entitled she has been there from the begining. Chloe still wants Mason, I mean no surprise there.
Maybe the two girls were discussing strategy over the weekend?😅. But yeah speaking of Rice, I dont know what he sees in Lauren in the first place, in my opinion shes dull and boring.
Part2: J.S getting back to his old ways it seems.

Reactions: 11
Guten Tag, I had a private client earlier on, and this client gave some tea. I asked her if she knows anything juicy from the Bundesliga or Prem. The tea was that Rice and Laurens relationship is not what they portray on social media. His no different from the rest, cheats on the girl but she sticks around coz feels entitled she has been there from the begining. Chloe still wants Mason, I mean no surprise there.
Maybe the two girls were discussing strategy over the weekend?😅. But yeah speaking of Rice, I dont know what he sees in Lauren in the first place, in my opinion shes dull and boring.
I wouldn’t be totally shocked to see Chloe end up with Declan in a total Partner switch.

How do they never run out of energy - you would think they mostly get plenty of action at home In the first place.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t be totally shocked to see Chloe end up with Declan in a total Partner switch.

How do they never run out of energy - you would think they mostly get plenty of action at home In the first place.
I self dont understand how they keep up that energy when theres plenty of sex at home like you mentioned.

Lol chloe will do anything it seems to be linked to any English footballer

Reactions: 1
I self dont understand how they keep up that energy when theres plenty of sex at home like you mentioned.

Lol chloe will do anything it seems to be linked to any English footballer
They might not be getting any at home if the girls are too busy shopping and instagramming😂

😂🤣, oh goodness I needed that laugh

Btw you guys know that chic who was on Love Island, Meghan Barton? Mason has been in her DMs , already cheating on Melanie it appears
Bet she doesn’t even know about her - the Love Islanders and their type tend to try and only and get with people if it brings them attention - being a mistress obviously doesn’t do that.

😂🤣, oh goodness I needed that laugh

Btw you guys know that chic who was on Love Island, Meghan Barton? Mason has been in her DMs , already cheating on Melanie it appears
Do you mean Martial? Wouldn’t be surprised...

Sounds like the Maidson party was a sex Party - 18 guests but mostly young women except the footballers.

It was at Perez’s house, he’s a creep so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was. Some people disgust me.

Reactions: 4
Soooo I guess Ross Barkley must be an absolute angel since I can’t find any tea on this guy! LOL and it’s been asked a few times already. I’ll take it then that he’s a really great guy and I have a chance 😊

Is J.S Sancho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.