Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As hes just signed a contract it makes it harder to sell him, it means there has to be a buy out clause and it's thought to be over £80m that's likely to be on top of his fee. Hes regularly injured and the club would have to disclose any concerns.
Out of the top 6- city would eat him alive,spurs cant afford him, Chelsea got rid of barkley, arsenal maybe, man utd ultimately Alex ferguson has a huge input still and makes a lot of executive decisions and gives advice I can't see him being in favour of grealish but I wouldn't rule out this move, but again the cost.

They high or something or was that written by a family member/friend
It was written by their most senior football writter - they dont’t really like him but used the term to reflect how popular He is with a lot of people - much more than most other players even the ones similarly loved by their own team’s supporters.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think a lot of people are completely overestimating the morals of big clubs, they won’t give a tit about Grealish’s off the pitch misdemeanours if they think he will perform on the pitch. People on here talk like he’s the Antichrist, it’s a bit strange.

Reactions: 7
I think a lot of people are completely overestimating the morals of big clubs, they won’t give a tit about Grealish’s off the pitch misdemeanours if they think he will perform on the pitch. People on here talk like he’s the Antichrist, it’s a bit strange.
Its not so much morals as liability. If someone is going to damage your club rep,be suspended for criminal actions (how he wasn't no clue) or need to be off the pitch for other reasons and not truly committed clubs don't want that.

Reactions: 2
Its not so much morals as liability. If someone is going to damage your club rep,be suspended for criminal actions (how he wasn't no clue) or need to be off the pitch for other reasons and not truly committed clubs don't want that.
I can’t remember any footballer ever being Suspended for a criminal activity.

I can’t remember any footballer ever being Suspended for a criminal activity.
They're supposed to be under section e3 of the FA rules for bringing the game into disrepute by any off pitch behaviour. Like you said doesn't usually happen. It did in the case of the Derby County drink driving incident, it went to court and they got suspended

Last edited:
It was written by their most senior football writter - they dont’t really like him but used the term to reflect how popular He is with a lot of people - much more than most other players even the ones similarly loved by their own team’s supporters.
Some of us Villa fans appreciate his talent but don’t like him AT ALL, ‘Jack is Jack’ i think I’d care less about it if he wasn’t captain, it’s bad look on an otherwise good club, Villa don’t need to sell him, if he goes he’ll be pushing the move himself and to be honest we can’t be a one man team

Some of us Villa fans appreciate his talent but don’t like him AT ALL, ‘Jack is Jack’ i think I’d care less about it if he wasn’t captain, it’s bad look on an otherwise good club, Villa don’t need to sell him, if he goes he’ll be pushing the move himself and to be honest we can’t be a one man team
It doesn't look good on the club imo, they get a reputation of their players are jerks and inconsiderate.

Surely all clubs have their bad eggs though. All these players are untouchable and all behave the same way.
people saying oh Man Utd wouldn’t allow it - Maguire is no saint and was in trouble abroad with the police.
The clubs do not care, the players play football and get their teams winning that’s all the owners want.
Results matter - Alex Ferguson didn’t care what his players were upto with other
Peoples wives did he? As long as they perform on the pitch.
this won’t change.
John Terry still played for Chelsea after bedding a players wife - clubs just want to win and that’s all that fans care about a lot of
Grealish gets a lot of stick On here for his relationship status but that’s nothing new for footballers. All that big revelation about him and someone’s sister was that real? There was no proof so far. We are all waiting for this tea but where is it??
nobody famous or otherwise should ever drink drive. I would never dream of it. But people still do. The players get the same sentences as ordinary people
The villa have very wealthy owners now they are rebuilding from their championship stint and will be on the up. He’s one of the best midfielders around and a massive part of that team. Should he be at the Euros? If he’s fit of course he should - he was one of the best players for England when he played for them even got man of the match. You can have whatever personal opinion of him you like but he is talented. Football fans know as do the England management team. The best technically should play this could be our country’s best chance for a long time.

Reactions: 11
Surely all clubs have their bad eggs though. All these players are untouchable and all behave the same way.
people saying oh Man Utd wouldn’t allow it - Maguire is no saint and was in trouble abroad with the police.
The clubs do not care, the players play football and get their teams winning that’s all the owners want.
Results matter - Alex Ferguson didn’t care what his players were upto with other
Peoples wives did he? As long as they perform on the pitch.
this won’t change.
John Terry still played for Chelsea after bedding a players wife - clubs just want to win and that’s all that fans care about a lot of
Grealish gets a lot of stick On here for his relationship status but that’s nothing new for footballers. All that big revelation about him and someone’s sister was that real? There was no proof so far. We are all waiting for this tea but where is it??
nobody famous or otherwise should ever drink drive. I would never dream of it. But people still do. The players get the same sentences as ordinary people
The villa have very wealthy owners now they are rebuilding from their championship stint and will be on the up. He’s one of the best midfielders around and a massive part of that team. Should he be at the Euros? If he’s fit of course he should - he was one of the best players for England when he played for them even got man of the match. You can have whatever personal opinion of him you like but he is talented. Football fans know as do the England management team. The best technically should play this could be our country’s best chance for a long time.
Yeah we weren't referring to his sleeping arrangements well I wasn't.

The thing is a lot of clubs have very bad eggs, they just cover it up. I honestly believe he will get his move, there is so much money in football and clubs pay absolutely ridiculous prices

Also players sign new contracts all the time and then leave , the clubs are very smart doing it because they know they can get what they want!

The thing is a lot of clubs have very bad eggs, they just cover it up. I honestly believe he will get his move, there is so much money in football and clubs pay absolutely ridiculous prices
Depends, I've heard things. Basically if certain rumours are true and obviously I'm not saying they are, but they're under scrutiny.

Also what was this injury?

Exactly my point. They won’t care. They will cover it up like they already do for many other players

Nah, JG is a classic case of a big fish in a small pond. Genuinely don’t think the big 6 will touch him.
His level is this - the best by far at a smaller club.

As for him going to the Euros, he absolutely should based on form but with Southgate in charge there’ll be no success whether he’s in the squad or not.

Reactions: 5
I remember arsenal (my club) used to say Rosicky was injured all the time but they was covering up his drug problems.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He just rubs people up the wrong way (well he does me anyway) as there’s no accountability for the things he does. He’s never lost the captaincy of Villa, for example, when he’s partaken in driving offences. He just hasn’t been forced to take responsibility for anything. Plus he’s a diving little woman and that winds me up as well. So no, not the Antichrist but not far off.

Reactions: 3
Nah, JG is a classic case of a big fish in a small pond. Genuinely don’t think the big 6 will touch him.
His level is this - the best by far at a smaller club.

As for him going to the Euros, he absolutely should based on form but with Southgate in charge there’ll be no success whether he’s in the squad or not.
At the moment hes not been playing and don't forget southgate is privvy to more information than us. Also southgate has gotten england further than they have since 1996. However the fa has an academy approach now so very fast turnover which takes a while for players to gel. Then you have the fact that other teams are just more successful and England are lower down the world best team list than say Belgium and France

At the moment hes not been playing and don't forget southgate is privvy to more information than us. Also southgate has gotten england further than they have since 1996. However the fa has an academy approach now so very fast turnover which takes a while for players to gel. Then you have the fact that other teams are just more successful and England are lower down the world best team list than say Belgium and France
By the time of the euros it’s more than likely other English players will be injured, while he’ll be back playing for Villa this weekend according to Smith 🤷🏻‍♀️ I massively dislike JG but on form and merit if he isn’t picked it’ll be criminal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.