Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s pretty rank. He needs to leave Villa and go to a club that will hold him to account a bit more. Villa put him on way too much of a pedestal and seem to let him get away with too much, which obviously encourages him. Drink driving IS serious and he’s lucky he didn’t kill anyone. I sincerely hope it doesn’t take a fatality or such like for him to sort his life out.
Oh yeah it was super serious but it was treated as nothing because he left the scene so they can't prove it was drink driving. He just got a temporary ban really. He didn't get much longer than Eric dier did for cumulative points.

Reactions: 2
That’s pretty rank. He needs to leave Villa and go to a club that will hold him to account a bit more. Villa put him on way too much of a pedestal and seem to let him get away with too much, which obviously encourages him. Drink driving IS serious and he’s lucky he didn’t kill anyone. I sincerely hope it doesn’t take a fatality or such like for him to sort his life out.
But that’s why a big club has never gave him a look in because they simply won’t tolerate his behaviour and the rumours, he’s got real issues, he’ll likely spend his career at Villa with no merits other than man of the match to show for anything. In my opinion he’s not walking into Man City, Liverpool, or a big European team and making an impact he’s actually a dirty player who dives and will injury and try and get other players sent off, I will be surprised if he makes the euro’s team.

Reactions: 3
But that’s why a big club has never gave him a look in because they simply won’t tolerate his behaviour and the rumours, he’s got real issues, he’ll likely spend his career at Villa with no merits other than man of the match to show for anything. In my opinion he’s not walking into Man City, Liverpool, or a big European team and making an impact he’s actually a dirty player who dives and will injury and try and get other players sent off, I will be surprised if he makes the euro’s team.
Especially with this mystery 'injury'

Southgate knows it’s his biggest gamble. Don’t pick him and fail and then Grealish’s fans will make sure Southgate is out of a job.

Reactions: 4
Southgate knows it’s his biggest gamble. Don’t pick him and fail and then Grealish’s fans will make sure Southgate is out of a job.
Even if England get a new manager it’s highly likely the new manager won’t warm to Grealish there’s just something about him and he’s definitely got another drink driving type of scandal in him again he’s tainted.

Reactions: 1
Oh yeah it was super serious but it was treated as nothing because he left the scene so they can't prove it was drink driving. He just got a temporary ban really. He didn't get much longer than Eric dier did for cumulative points.
He was also done for dangerous driving aswell as he was tailgating a car on the motorway and was followed to the Villa training ground by an unmarked car after they witnessed it😂

He was also done for dangerous driving aswell as he was tailgating a car on the motorway and was followed to the Villa training ground by an unmarked car after they witnessed it😂
Oh I know. They put it all under the same charges dangerous driving but just a 9month ban. Eric dier got the statutory 6months for full amount of points so how dangerous driving on multiple occasions is just 3months more I have no idea.

He’s a dick.

Yep you’re right. I hope he does miss out, he deserves to but the media will put a ton of pressure on Southgate to take him. One would hope that would sort him out but he probably doesn’t care.

He’s a dick.

Yep you’re right. I hope he does miss out, he deserves to but the media will put a ton of pressure on Southgate to take him. One would hope that would sort him out but he probably doesn’t care.
I suppose if hes unfit/injured can't justify taking him

I suppose if hes unfit/injured can't justify taking him
Yeah there is that, he’s apparently back this weekend but seeing is believing there. I don’t even think my player, James Maddison should be going either. He’s been injured too long, even though he’s back this weekend. I just think it’s too late now.

Still think he will get his big money move this summer. To one of the top 6 in the prem.
As hes just signed a contract it makes it harder to sell him, it means there has to be a buy out clause and it's thought to be over £80m that's likely to be on top of his fee. Hes regularly injured and the club would have to disclose any concerns.
Out of the top 6- city would eat him alive,spurs cant afford him, Chelsea got rid of barkley, arsenal maybe, man utd ultimately Alex ferguson has a huge input still and makes a lot of executive decisions and gives advice I can't see him being in favour of grealish but I wouldn't rule out this move, but again the cost.

The Times describe Grealish as the People’s prince.
They high or something or was that written by a family member/friend

As hes just signed a contract it makes it harder to sell him, it means there has to be a buy out clause and it's thought to be over £80m that's likely to be on top of his fee. Hes regularly injured and the club would have to disclose any concerns.
Out of the top 6- city would eat him alive,spurs cant afford him, Chelsea got rid of barkley, arsenal maybe, man utd ultimately Alex ferguson has a huge input still and makes a lot of executive decisions and gives advice I can't see him being in favour of grealish but I wouldn't rule out this move, but again the cost.

They high or something or was that written by a family member/friend
This is one of the reason why we (Leicester) got Mahrez and Maguire to sign new contracts as we knew they’d want to duck off and they did. We knew they were in demand at the time and we wanted to have a better bargaining tool. With Grealish, like you say, no one will touch him. Although why Man City wanted that little rat Mahrez I’ll never know. He’s not exactly set the world alight.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.