Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You really thought there would be?
Probably stopped by his pr team. PR teams get everywhere, and I mean everywhere. If the team is good they'll find it and if he has an amazing solicitor you can bet he has a good PR team.

Unless... that was the PR team to discredit the source I.e tattle It's a good move.

Reactions: 2
Literally if she don’t come with the tea tomorrow or even explain what has happened then that case is closed 👩‍⚖️⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉ No more entertaining it and his PR team can do duck all it’s her/sisters story what can they actually do other then threaten her with legal words to scare her off 😉 you’ll be a fool to let Sasha or Jack silence you or even bully you🔥

If that’s the case or if it’s a joke then no more ⁉

Reactions: 4
Literally if she don’t come with the tea tomorrow or even explain what has happened then that case is closed 👩‍⚖️⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉ No more entertaining it and his PR team can do duck all it’s her/sisters story what can they actually do other then threaten her with legal words to scare her off 😉 you’ll be a fool to let Sasha or Jack silence you or even bully you🔥

The thing is though what apart from deformation of character can they have you for? And is it really deformation of character if you’ve willingly gone ahead with something being sound body and mind.

Reactions: 4

They can basically put things in place in media so she will get no media and no money. They can also prepare entrapment cases, defamation etc. By telling everyone whats happening if anything was to occur the pr and legal team can put injunctions and things in place. Also hes prepared for the trap so it wont even occur. He can even do distraction activities tomorrow so if hes trending it's because if that.. Or prepare his defence. Even if it gets online, like the ibiza pic no one will be reporting it for various reasons.
But she shot herself in the foot. No paper will touch it.
They can also ruin the girls reputation and make her unemployable, and considered untrustworthy so people see the story as fake. Depends how far they want to go. Unlikely, I'd say they'll just have even more injunctions in place with the press.

The thing is though what apart from deformation of character can they have you for? And is it really deformation of character if you’ve willingly gone ahead with something being sound body and mind.
Extortion. She said they were going to sell it for money. It is mainly defamation. His team is ruthless. His pr team not the best but his legal team are outstanding

Reactions: 3
They can basically put things in place in media so she will get no media and no money. They can also prepare entrapment cases, defamation etc. By telling everyone whats happening if anything was to occur the pr and legal team can put injunctions and things in place. Also hes prepared for the trap so it wont even occur. He can even do distraction activities tomorrow so if hes trending it's because if that.. Or prepare his defence. Even if it gets online, like the ibiza pic no one will be reporting it for various reasons.
But she shot herself in the foot. No paper will touch it.
They can also ruin the girls reputation and make her unemployable, and considered untrustworthy so people see the story as fake. Depends how far they want to go. Unlikely, I'd say they'll just have even more injunctions in place with the press.

Extortion. She said they were going to sell it for money. It is mainly defamation. His team is ruthless. His pr team not the best but his legal team are outstanding
he’s obviously stepped it up since his lying in the street days

he’s obviously stepped it up since his lying in the street days
He needed to. I am only guessing based on how good his solicitors clearly are (e.g the court case etc) and that he has money for good PR. Some of his friends have the best PR teams I've seen. Still make glaring errors but are better than most so it stands to reason that so does he.

The more you have to hide the better your team needs to be

I’d love it, just love it , if someone did manage to bring the little runt down. Thinking you’re above the law will only last so long, he’s gotten away with far too much for far to long. If she hadn’t have blurted it all out here and just rocked up with the tea (or we’d read it ourselves in the media) then it would’ve been a glorious day. Sorry Villa/Jack fans but he’s a moral-less wanker and needs knocking down several pegs.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’d love it, just love it , if someone did manage to bring the little runt down. Thinking you’re above the law will only last so long, he’s gotten away with far too much for far to long. If she hadn’t have blurted it all out here and just rocked up with the tea (or we’d read it ourselves in the media) then it would’ve been a glorious day. Sorry Villa/Jack fans but he’s a moral-less wanker and needs knocking down several pegs.
Unfortunately he'd still be heralded by press etc. Only thing that will bring him down is something criminal.

Personally I think bringing that haircut to the mainstream and infecting almost every young man in Britain with it is a jailable enough offence for him

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I miss @Deserie. She might be full of it but after her outbursts the rest of you are in full form. I have never laughed so much.

Come on D and your Instagram live 🤞🏻

Unfortunately he'd still be heralded by press etc. Only thing that will bring him down is something criminal.
Didn’t he get done for drink driving? And he broke covid rules (ok a lot of people have but the guy doesn’t seem to know right from wrong).

Reactions: 5
Didn’t he get done for drink driving? And he broke covid rules (ok a lot of people have but the guy doesn’t seem to know right from wrong).
I mean like a major criminal thing where he's given a harsher sentence. The club barely fined him. What was reported on local news was not what was reported in the papers. The local news said club fined him just over £3000. The newspapers reporting big amounts actually said it's thought the fine will be...
To stop him he needs to lose everything. The club sees him as their only hope kind of thing so hes never in trouble, his gf doesn't care what he does and the press are in his pocket.

I mean like a major criminal thing where he's given a harsher sentence. The club barely fined him. What was reported on local news was not what was reported in the papers. The local news said club fined him just over £3000. The newspapers reporting big amounts actually said it's thought the fine will be...
To stop him he needs to lose everything. The club sees him as their only hope kind of thing so hes never in trouble, his gf doesn't care what he does and the press are in his pocket.
That’s pretty rank. He needs to leave Villa and go to a club that will hold him to account a bit more. Villa put him on way too much of a pedestal and seem to let him get away with too much, which obviously encourages him. Drink driving IS serious and he’s lucky he didn’t kill anyone. I sincerely hope it doesn’t take a fatality or such like for him to sort his life out.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.