Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It be made Starting line up - some clubs barely play English players using them as reserves or juniors only good for lesser cups.

The press are bound to go for him even more soon - I expect Olivia Naylor’s anti vaccine comments will pop up In them. Suspect also her putting a picture of her son and it being clearly visible that he is mixed race will appear - we all know the Sun loves to report like that.
I doubt it will ever be starting lineup injury skill sets etc.
Also olivia isnt even dating John anymore I thought it was established earlier in the week. Plus everyone knows the kid isnt his, that was reported too, but if she has an injunction or the Dad does will never happen

Reactions: 2
On social media Grealish seems to be the most popular choice To be made captain with Kane sacked.
Grealish is a S*** captain and I am a Villa fan, he’s not vocal, he doesn’t check on his players or give support or instruction and he’s too immature
The club might even buy Barkley his mate to keep him happy!!

Reactions: 6
The one good thing I will say about Southgate is he likes his players to be role models but unfortunately none of them can be trusted to be

Except Kane but he can be a dirty player on the pitch
the problem is - are any of the England players role models? Rashford is the only one that springs to mind.

But any starting 11 containing Walker, Stones, Maguire, Foden, Sterling cannot claim to be role models.
Im even suspect about Chilwell, afterall you are the company you keep.........and we all know who his mates are.....

Reactions: 3
Grealish is a S*** captain and I am a Villa fan, he’s not vocal, he doesn’t check on his players or give support or instruction and he’s too immature
This is why people on social media are not the manager of england, theyd have all sorts of bad attitude players and England would do even worse than they do currently

• Heart
Reactions: 4
the problem is - are any of the England players role models? Rashford is the only one that springs to mind.

But any starting 11 containing Walker, Stones, Maguire, Foden, Sterling cannot claim to be role models.
Im even suspect about Chilwell, afterall you are the company you keep.........and we all know who his mates are.....
Yup none of them are but I do think that’s why Kane is captain

Kane is a role model some of his off pitch activities etc are great dier does charity work with his mums company. Tyrone mings has an a academy, j Henderson also does a lot

Kane is a role model some of his off pitch activities etc are great dier does charity work with his mums company. Tyrone mings has an a academy, j Henderson also does a lot
I forgot about Mings. He seems a good one but is friends with Grealish.
I like Henderson. He seems nice. Probably should be England Captain really. Not sure Kane has enough dynamism about him.

I forgot about Mings. He seems a good one but is friends with Grealish.
I like Henderson. He seems nice. Probably should be England Captain really. Not sure Kane has enough dynamism about him.
Theres certain skills needed to be England captain and Kane beat Henderson. Also its not often someone is a double captain as in club and country it's not too common.
Also Mings isnt friends friends with grealish as such

Reactions: 1
Theres certain skills needed to be England captain and Kane beat Henderson. Also its not often someone is a double captain as in club and country it's not too common.
i don’t think Mings and Grealish are friends as such. Team mates yes but he’s not in the gang he’s closest to John McGinn and Matt Targett and Ross Barkley who is on loan.

It’s very common players are captain of club and country. I think it’s more strange that Southgate went with a non club captain with Kane over a very successful club captain in Henderson, no English player is more successful than him as far as titles. France’ captain is both club and country captain, so is Spain, Germany and Italy.

It’s very common players are captain of club and country. I think it’s more strange that Southgate went with a non club captain with Kane over a very successful club captain in Henderson, no English player is more successful than him as far as titles. France’ captain is both club and country captain, so is Spain, Germany and Italy.
Its certain qualities they look for and Kane came out top, everyone who works with him say hes captain material through and through. Also when he became captain Hendo had won nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.