Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I suspect Henderson doesn’t feel comfortable being captain because after the backlash Gerrard used to get for having to do so I am not sure he would want to deal with the Sun. And the FA is always weary of upsetting the Sun because they surely have plenty of dirt they can expose.

It‘s surprising that out of 400 pl players only a single figure amount have publicly pregnant wags - either lots are hiding it or there is a collapse in the birth rate amongst wags.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Also I suspect Henderson doesn’t feel comfortable being captain because after the backlash Gerrard used to get for having to do so I am not sure he would want to deal with the Sun. And the FA is always weary of upsetting the Sun because they surely have plenty of dirt they can expose.

It‘s surprising that out of 400 pl players only a single figure amount have publicly pregnant wags - either lots are hiding it or there is a collapse in the birth rate amongst wags.
Not really if you think about how many have had babies in the last year/18 months. Half of Tottenham had babies in the last 18 months. A lot are players so hopefully tight on protection then you've got the ones silencing their baby mommas, ones with children under 2 etc it's just not everyone puts it on social media 😂

Reactions: 3
I know Harry Kane is Captain Perfect but I can’t stand him 😂
To be fair a lot of people can’t stand him but will pin our hopes for the Euros/World Cup all on him... I feel like every football fan has that one player from their team they will defend like their own family and for me thats Kane🤣.

To be fair a lot of people can’t stand him but will pin our hopes for the Euros/World Cup all on him... I feel like every football fan has that one player from their team they will defend like their own family and for me thats Kane🤣.
I’d like to pin my fist in his face but that’s about it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Yeah, I’m like that with Vardy. Most people hate him but they’ll be a statue of him at the King Power when he retires 💙

Reactions: 2
Me neither. I’m not sure why the need for code names on tbh
I'll give you a clue t.a as in president Lincoln's first name and lm last name monroe. Code names so that if they search themselves or their groups do as those 2 do they wont find this easily enough and theres plausible deniability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.