Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen this situation before I'm guessing his family maybe dont like the one but approve of the other maybe covering for them, or an open relationship maybe
Exactly something fishy is happening over there camp but it will come out soon 😂👍🏽

Reactions: 1
Alex Gerrard is my favourite wag :D
I met Alex Gerrard. Worked in a high end store in Liverpool and she came in. Complete witch. Rude and looked down hernose at everyone.
Coleen Rooney on the other hand was a sweetheart.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I met Alex Gerrard. Worked in a high end store in Liverpool and she came in. Complete witch. Rude and looked down hernose at everyone.
Coleen Rooney on the other hand was a sweetheart.
Always had the impression she’d be like that ... it wasn’t the famous ‘Cricket’?

Reactions: 3
Hey! Sorry to change topic of convo but does anyone know anything about Calvert-Lewin? x

Reactions: 4
Nicky Butt is now on Instagram.
Story now emerging that his exit from Man U academy was "explosive" in which he nearly came to blows with the clubs new director.
He was arrested for beating his now ex wife and later had charges dropped last year, seemingly has a temper on him.
Anytime he's interviewed with the class of 92 hes the quietest one of them, you would think butter wouldnt melt.

Behind closed doors and all that.

• Wow
Nicky Butt is now on Instagram.
Story now emerging that his exit from Man U academy was "explosive" in which he nearly came to blows with the clubs new director.
He was arrested for beating his now ex wife and later had charges dropped last year, seemingly has a temper on him.
Anytime he's interviewed with the class of 92 hes the quietest one of them, you would think butter wouldnt melt.

Behind closed doors and all that.
Theres a few players like that, that I look at and go something seems off, like they may have a temper off the pitch

Any stories/opinions on anyone else 👀😂
lots of opinions on people (I can’t help it!)

as for stories - none that are interesting. We used get the Hollyoaks cast in too. Not sure they could muster a brain cell between them but most were pleasant enough.
Met Gary Speed once out clubbing - lovely guy and easy to talk to. So sad really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.