Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one you had an issue with you said he had a new girl well if I've understood right he was still commenting on the old girls photos 2 days ago
got it and did you notice how he commented on his ex’s pic and the comment was a very random as well yet she processed to comment back everyone with blue heart 💙 emojis trying to make it seem like there cool⁉ this so called lifestyle must be a drug to them because I wouldn’t entertain there bs

Reactions: 1
got it and did you notice how he commented on his ex’s pic and the comment was a very random as well yet she processed to comment back everyone with blue heart 💙 emojis trying to make it seem like there cool⁉ this so called lifestyle must be a drug to them because I wouldn’t entertain there bs
I don't know why you would comment if you'd broken up same with even following on social media I'd have blocked moved on

I don't know why you would comment if you'd broken up same with even following on social media I'd have blocked moved on
Very cringe on both parts I think they’re just friends now but she thinks that he will come running back soon but we will see 👀

Reactions: 1
Reminds me of lil miss cant drive who can't decide where she lives
He had that girl that starts with a Y at his house last week while his ex was a way it shows that he’s fully moved on 💨💨💨 he was quick to replace her almost like her had this pre planned at his advantage. He played a good game he’s civil with his ex and she’s not blasting him publicly and has a new bird. It’s a win win for him

Reactions: 3
He had that girl that starts with a Y at his house last week while his ex was a way it shows that he’s fully moved on 💨💨💨 he was quick to replace her almost like her had this pre planned at his advantage. He played a good game he’s civil with his ex and she’s not blasting him publicly and has a new bird. It’s a win win for him
We on about Lincoln here?

Another girl he follows her starts with a Y and has 🧿 in her bio name, she was at his last week being comfortable let’s just say 👀 , this ones been in his yard and is familiar with his family already
I thought you were referring to miss cant drives ex here and I'm thinking that doesn't seem that amicable to me, or that clean cut

Did you not see my Lincoln and Marilyn hint?
okay let me fully read 😂
I thought you were referring to miss cant drives ex here and I'm thinking that doesn't seem that amicable to me, or that clean cut
No😂😭 the girl I just hinted is the one that was at his house last week I don’t know if she slept there for the weekend but she’s fully known by the family and is liked by them but anyone is step up from the ex he isn’t playing around that’s for sure 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
okay let me fully read 😂

No😂😭 the girl I just hinted is the one that was at his house last week I don’t know if she slept there for the weekend but she’s fully known by the family and is liked by them but anyone is step up from the ex he isn’t playing around that’s for sure 😭😂
Well he tried it on with you so we knew he wasnt messing around

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.