Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last 2 pages on thread 6 were absolutely hilarious well done all. Let’s just wait for Friday because if this is true it will be thread #8 by Friday night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
A little of topic kinda but, I’d kill to be a fly on the wall and have access to their private instas like I wonder whether they share each other on there or do they just pretend they don’t exist

Reactions: 9
Not to excuse footballers because they should be faithful to their partners regardless but I don't understand why so many women are willing to sleep with another woman's man. I'd never do that to someone because I have had that happen to me and my self-esteem went to tit and I'm still unable to trust men. How do these Sasha's and Coleen's of this world cope?

Reactions: 25
Not to excuse footballers because they should be faithful to their partners regardless but I don't understand why so many women are willing to sleep with another woman's man. I'd never do that to someone because I have had that happen to me and my self-esteem went to tit and I'm still unable to trust men. How do these Sasha's and Coleen's of this world cope?
I've seen some of them do it blatantly on posts like hey when you coming to see me sexy😒 like yo hun back off

Reactions: 4
GUYS IAM FURIOUS, DONT COME FOR ME, CANT TELL YOU WHY BUT WILL ANNOUNCE ON INSTA LIVE in 2022. Goodnight, sweet dreams

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I've seen some of them do it blatantly on posts like hey when you coming to see me sexy😒 like yo hun back off
I'm so tired of the political correctness nowadays because a lot of women's toxic behaviour goes uncalled because you'll automatically be accused of hating women if you say something. If you try to or you have anything going on with a taken man, you're a slag.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't think you can PM, this is from the rules page on the forum business thread:

Vague posting or asking for private messages
If you've got something to say then say it or say nothing. Vague messages offering some people private information that lead to pages of "ooh send me a PM hun" lead to a cliquey and unwelcoming atmosphere so are not allowed.

Everything on tattle is public - there are lots of people trying to discredit the site so we keep everything public so that the threads can speak for themselves.

READ THE STANDING ORDERS!
READ THEM AND UNDERSTAND THEM! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't think you can PM, this is from the rules page on the forum business thread:

Vague posting or asking for private messages
If you've got something to say then say it or say nothing. Vague messages offering some people private information that lead to pages of "ooh send me a PM hun" lead to a cliquey and unwelcoming atmosphere so are not allowed.

Everything on tattle is public - there are lots of people trying to discredit the site so we keep everything public so that the threads can speak for themselves.

READ THE STANDING ORDERS!
READ THEM AND UNDERSTAND THEM! 😂
Why does it say conversations then? What that mean??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.