Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James Maddison and Harry Winks becoming fathers? I definitely didn't expect that
2021 just keeps giving 😂 don’t wanna expose more people but a Chelsea player could be a father as well 💨 but it’s between him and another guy there Dutch 50:50 chance

• Wow
Reactions: 12
2021 just keeps giving 😂 don’t wanna expose more people but a Chelsea player could be a father as well 💨 but it’s between him and another guy there Dutch 50:50 chance
Dutch? Nobody Dutch at Chelsea atm.

As you seem to know a lot about English Players I am guessing it’s one of the Young three there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can you give us a time I might be busy that night. Then again if it's like 2021 I'll be in
And do it on zoom so Jackie can moderate and cut you off when she pleases 🤣🤣🤣

The last 2 pages on thread 6 were absolutely hilarious well done all. Let’s just wait for Friday because if this is true it will be thread #8 by Friday night.
Everyone get your hot cross buns and gin ready for Friday 😂😂

Booo! I won't inbox anyone then. Sometimes I don't feel comfortable posting stuff on forums in case people who know me in real life go what you doing 😂
don’t think you can private message anyone anymore 😞😞
😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Dutch? Nobody Dutch at Chelsea atm.

As you seem to know a lot about English Players I am guessing it’s one of the Young three there.
Yeah he’s born there but it’s like a 25% chance he’s the dad though we will see very soon

Yeah he’s born there but it’s like a 25% chance he’s the dad though we will see very soon
Found him plays for Morocco

Does anybody know anything about RLC? That man is so quiet...
You would be too if someone had spread rumours about you. Hes been quiet ever since he had to do a piece saying I'm not gay.

Probably more than just these 2. That model who wanted to sleep with a whole squad appeared to have targeted chelsea

You would be too if someone had spread rumours about you. Hes been quiet ever since he had to do a piece saying I'm not gay.
I remember that. I don't understand why people feel the need to spread false rumours, especially something like that given how most football fans are homophobic rubbish. But I feel like he was always private and quiet about his personal life. Never heard a single rumour about him apart from that and the dbzdutch thing

Lmao that last thread got werid

The last 2 pages on thread 6 were absolutely hilarious well done all. Let’s just wait for Friday because if this is true it will be thread #8 by Friday night.
Lmao I am still confused at what happened. Please explain it to me

Did Maddison always claim Kennedy?

Last edited:
Lmao that last thread got werid

Lmao I am still confused at what happened. Please explain it to me

Did Maddison always claim Kennedy?
No theyve been together over a year only claimed her December.
As for what happened last thread not a clue but apparently it's all going down in an unknown Instagram live this Friday at an unknown time. Bring cakes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeh I literally have not got a clue I seen someone saying something about Sasha and went back to see if it was mentioned before but it wasn’t
She makes the thread boring Cus there's nothing interesting going on with her. Please let's move on from her . And who is the guy with the new girl cus if it's who I think it is then I'm soooo shocked . Does it start with t?

Reactions: 5
She makes the thread boring Cus there's nothing interesting going on with her. Please let's move on from her . And who is the guy with the new girl cus if it's who I think it is then I'm soooo shocked . Does it start with t?
If it is who we think it is, he was commenting on her latest insta just 2 days ago... wow these men move fast!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.