Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redgirl93

Surely all clubs have their bad eggs though. All these players are untouchable and all behave the same way.
people saying oh Man Utd wouldn’t allow it - Maguire is no saint and was in trouble abroad with the police.
The clubs do not care, the players play football and get their teams winning that’s all the owners want.
Results matter - Alex Ferguson didn’t care what his players were upto with other
Peoples wives did he? As long as they perform on the pitch.
this won’t change.
John Terry still played for Chelsea after bedding a players wife - clubs just want to win and that’s all that fans care about a lot of
Grealish gets a lot of stick On here for his relationship status but that’s nothing new for footballers. All that big revelation about him and someone’s sister was that real? There was no proof so far. We are all waiting for this tea but where is it??
nobody famous or otherwise should ever drink drive. I would never dream of it. But people still do. The players get the same sentences as ordinary people
The villa have very wealthy owners now they are rebuilding from their championship stint and will be on the up. He’s one of the best midfielders around and a massive part of that team. Should he be at the Euros? If he’s fit of course he should - he was one of the best players for England when he played for them even got man of the match. You can have whatever personal opinion of him you like but he is talented. Football fans know as do the England management team. The best technically should play this could be our country’s best chance for a long time.

Reactions: 11

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Thread recap 🧵

Looks like someone’s exposing Sasha and Jacky Boy
Kennedy might be pregnant
L**h’s been replaced
WC quals are boring
Harry Winks likes older women (allegedly)
As you were 🤣

• Haha

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
It’s so disappointing and that performance today showed that it’s affected the rest of the team, too. Morgan was definitely the 5th player, club captain leading by example there🤦🏻‍♀️

Regarding volunteering for the NHS, they can come and help me in my NHS job and see how far they get. We don’t take too kindly to people willingly taking the piss whilst we’re slogging our guts out for the fight against covid (I give the vaccine).

• Heart

starsandsmiles

I’m going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that someone has either told Sasha about the elleged plan to trap him or that someone has seen the posts and notifed him directly. Or the alternative being that the girl or her sister has presented Sasha with evidence (like many girls have) and she’s pulled the bullying card as as one of the previous girls has said she messaged her after she found out he had a girlfriend and fessed up and Sasha had messaged her back with abuse

If he's over here how can she expect him to attend court overseas? All a bit confusing this. Sneaks off during training, appeared to be in the same country when he got married etc clearly she went to the papers to force his hand- she as good as admits it, but that back fired on her. If his wife knows and he's still not with her I don't know what she was expecting
This is a wild guess, but I suspect that the player is Anthony Martial.

His wife Melanie admitted that they got married in a small low key ceremony, not sure about the date, but this was after 2018 when their son was born. He admitted in a lengthly post that he has cheated on his Melanie whilst she was pregnant and apologised, pledging to be an upstanding family man. They were engaged back then.

Martial is a serial cheater. At 25, he has 2 children by 2 women. He seems to like older women with Portuguese backgrounds (Melanie is part Portuguese). When he joined Man U, he was "married" to Samantha (his daughter's mother). She had taken his name.

Martial had cheated on Samantha with other women including some X factor wannabe and Melanie Da Cruz (a former reality tv star). He eventually left Samantha for Melanie. It was a huge scandal because his ex gave an interview where she spoke about Martial mistreating her during his affair with Melanie, and how Melanie bragged about how their affair was more than sex and they were in love. She was very vocal on social media about the break up and often abused Anthony and Melanie. His brother defended him, called her out for her lies including her claims that they were married, and warned her against barring access to their daughter out of spite and should be grateful for receiving child support.

With his track record, I wouldn't be surprised if this was his love kid. The man has strong genes as both children are biracial versions of him.

Last edited:

elliexmae

Chatty Member
I've seen some of them do it blatantly on posts like hey when you coming to see me sexy😒 like yo hun back off
I'm so tired of the political correctness nowadays because a lot of women's toxic behaviour goes uncalled because you'll automatically be accused of hating women if you say something. If you try to or you have anything going on with a taken man, you're a slag.

• Heart

NotJackieWeaver

Lmao that last thread got werid

Lmao I am still confused at what happened. Please explain it to me

Did Maddison always claim Kennedy?
No theyve been together over a year only claimed her December.
As for what happened last thread not a clue but apparently it's all going down in an unknown Instagram live this Friday at an unknown time. Bring cakes

• Haha
Reactions: 10

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Not gonna lie I love all the gossip but all the insider stuff knowledge stuff is hard to follow for us “not in the know” types. We just want the goss without all the stuff that only really makes sense if you’re proper on the inside

misscl4

VIP Member
Anyone want to take a bet that we never find out where this live is? Or how many days until ‘Deserie’ posts again?

Last edited:

olivia321

VIP Member
Kennedy was in February last year I thought. And DCL had a lucky escape. 😂 we know from on here that a woman was hitting on them both.

😂😂😂😂 why would he do that? Makes zero sense the story said she dumped him for the show. Why would he make himself look an idiot?
Kennedy has been circling like a shark for a while and she appeared out of no where with madders I remember her putting the picture up that had the date February 2020 but remember him in Dubai with the blonde girl in February and in the summer with I think it was Alice Bates when he was trying to kiss her with his Claire’s accessories earring in.

• Haha

NotJackieWeaver

Alcohol always gives me power to speak my mind, so cheers here goes! She contacted me by vid call and told me this fake Tammy news to put it on here, and she payed me to do it. I didnt take the money coz Im already well off. and also she is the one who was on here under a fake name, she got caught.
🤣🤣🤣 yeah right. No she wasn't we all know who that was. Don't we @xoxoahah so why are you chatting bubbles?
Desiree is this you? I questioned some of your stories for a lady In Germany you knew a lot and now I know you are chatting absolute tosh. Why would she want you to do this she can do it herself. If I talk to her later what she gonna say?
Video called a beautician to post a fake story about random footballers. You got caught out lying. Admit it.

Reactions: 9