Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misscl4

VIP Member
How cute was Ollie Watkin’s celebration today?
You can tell he’s a good guy

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

elliexmae

Chatty Member
Imagine the awkwardness if Ashley Young was still called up for England.. Oh, to be a fly on the wall

• Haha

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
James Maddison looks like Noel Edmunds. I think I’ve said this before but once you see it, you can’t unsee it.

• Haha
  • Wow

tippingpoint

VIP Member
It is unbelievable to me that you could play on a team with your spouse but so many do and it works perfectly. I’d be crossing the ball and then shouting “Stop leaving your fucking shoes in the living room” right after it

• Haha

Blox_boo

Paige and Raheem finally posted their youngest, Tori-Sevyn on Raheem’s story. She’s so adorable. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Chachaslidexx

ACD37B17-1731-4104-9F45-4121BC7B33E9.jpeg
Ruby Mae with her mom 9 years ago. Looks extremely different. She’s a white girl but on ig she pretends to be mixed race

• Wow
  • Haha

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
So, questions.

Will Desiree(?) be back shouting the odds and giving us the link to her insta tonight?

And

Is Alexa really up the duff?

Answers on a postcard etc

• Haha
  • Heart

xoxoahah

James Maddison and Harry Winks becoming fathers? I definitely didn't expect that
2021 just keeps giving 😂 don’t wanna expose more people but a Chelsea player could be a father as well 💨 but it’s between him and another guy there Dutch 50:50 chance

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Alix94

The reason they don’t name the player is because of an injunction, the papers don’t purposely try to send the readers in a different direction, they want the readers to know who it is as much as possible for the maximum attention to their article.

And the article from today... PVA’s wife has unfollowed him

• Wow
Reactions: 12

olivia321

VIP Member
The last 2 pages on thread 6 were absolutely hilarious well done all. Let’s just wait for Friday because if this is true it will be thread #8 by Friday night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Xee

Guten Tag, I had a private client earlier on, and this client gave some tea. I asked her if she knows anything juicy from the Bundesliga or Prem. The tea was that Rice and Laurens relationship is not what they portray on social media. His no different from the rest, cheats on the girl but she sticks around coz feels entitled she has been there from the begining. Chloe still wants Mason, I mean no surprise there.
Maybe the two girls were discussing strategy over the weekend?😅. But yeah speaking of Rice, I dont know what he sees in Lauren in the first place, in my opinion shes dull and boring.
Part2: J.S getting back to his old ways it seems.

Reactions: 11