Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
I’d love it, just love it , if someone did manage to bring the little runt down. Thinking you’re above the law will only last so long, he’s gotten away with far too much for far to long. If she hadn’t have blurted it all out here and just rocked up with the tea (or we’d read it ourselves in the media) then it would’ve been a glorious day. Sorry Villa/Jack fans but he’s a moral-less wanker and needs knocking down several pegs.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

starsandsmiles

A little of topic kinda but, I’d kill to be a fly on the wall and have access to their private instas like I wonder whether they share each other on there or do they just pretend they don’t exist

lauram121

Your friend is not a female footballer is she?
Nooo she dated him a while ago but he always seems to try to get back with her. I mean he has an ex who is a footballer and was getting a lot of attention off a different female footballer

I know of a Blackpool player (think it’s Blackpool) who would pay someone I know to boss him about. He would dress up as a woman, suck dildos and stick them up his ass 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

misscl4

VIP Member
Is it bad I enjoy watching anyone score against England? Because most of them are 🛎 ends ( I am English)

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
You know what no matter what the clubs say, they don't do enough for mental health. I think I can name two where players have said they felt supported mentally and that's Watford and Everton. A lot of Everton players have spoken out recently about their mental health and the support they've had and during covid they sent everyone back to their home countries and made them have daily well being checks rather than stay in the UK and do zoom training. The focus being you'll need all the mental support you can get atm.

A lot you challenge them and they give the stock answer of 'our players well being is our top priority'. Or all players have access to a counsellor if they wish. It's not enough really. The so called wellbeing officers quite often are just translators and not trained in pastor care and also one person to do all players and the academy squads etc? Ridiculous and that's where the main focus is on the under age players.
I know of a player who has been past around like a parcel and can't settle and his treatment at one club was really upsetting. I begged a member of staff to step in and it 'wasn't their place to,' I have no idea current situation but I think it's OK for now. At a new club. It's all too common 😭
That was very well said...

It’s an open secret that a young Man United player is suffering with mental health and doesn’t know how to cope with the spot light, he was wrongly accused of rape by Twitter then speculated to have a sleeping pill addiction which isn’t true either, that alone would mess the strongest of people up.

• Sad

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

elliexmae

Chatty Member
At the end of the day through my work I know of people who haven’t not been able to get access to vital MH support and taken their own lives, whether that be because of lack of access, strains or lack of money to pay privately. So I will always have more empathy for those who do not have the means.
I absolutely understand where you coming from. I just think people sometimes dehumanise wealthy and famous people as if they can't too have problems. Not saying they have it harder, just saying they can struggle too.

olivia321

VIP Member
I reached out to him. But as expected nothing. But doors always open. Sometimes you just need to know someone is on your side
I think people look at footballers and view it as they’ve got all the money the big house etc what have they got to worry and be depressed about and don’t see the struggles and depression that come with injury, being away from home, moving clubs and coping with the spot light and also retirement.
Apparently Jerome Boateng is struggling after the death of his ex girlfriend which was terribly sad he played a big part the whole thing was a public mess but his mental health issues that he’s having and that will potentially worsen shouldn’t be ignored.

• Sad
  • Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She’s braver than most of us sleeping with Harry Maguire
I was going to say this earlier. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It’s not all about looks. Looks fade but how the FUCK you could look someone in the eye and go “Yeah I really want to have sex with that man” is beyond me 🤣

• Haha

bouncyb

There was this Blind Gossip post https://blindgossip.com/sporting-his-own-bubble/ It mentions Special = Mou?
Yes it is him. He never moved in with the mistress as he did in Portugal. He pays her visits to her home in London which is worth over 1 million!

Doesn't mean it was him. Seriously don't count on blind gossip. But staff at the centre say he was there and so much evidence to show he was. Club lives the documentary etc. I mean he may have snuck off but he was on site and not a place with neighbours. Now I think there was another manager London away from wife and daughter. I say manager. Now ex.
You seem to be quite FRANK in your assessment!

• Wow
  • Haha

Blox_boo

After seeing everything about her online and how she speaks on Leon‘s fans i just can’t understand why he’s with her, unless it’s different behind closed doors

Talking about Bayern players, has anyone heard anything about Sane’s girlfriend, swear she has about 5 children but only cares for the ones she has with sane, it’s a shame really
Yes! She has an older daughter that she used to talk to but now it seems they’ve cut ties. I think she also has another son and daughter too besides the two with Leroy. She’s really wrapped him around her fingers. Probably because she’s older and knows how to control him. She had a whole fight with Rita Mahrez, I believe.

• Wow

olivia321

VIP Member
I've seen Maddison in Croatia last year, looks very basic and not that attractive, and same attitude of Jack. a solid 4/10 for madders. Chilwell looks basic too but not too bad. A solid 7/10 and his manners not too bad either🤷🏼‍♀️
James Maddison knocks me sick he’s absolutely vile with those bitten finger nails and hoop earrings I remember him before he had a mouth full of veneers, As for J.S I had him on Snapchat years ago he’s actually a lovely lad boarding school got his manners in order but he loves the girls that come with being a footballer and he basically lets them know - no strings attached kinda thing and he’s just turned 21 so he’s doing what’s expected, so who’s he 2 timing? Has he got different insta models on the go again?

Reactions: 8

elliexmae

Chatty Member
I may sound like a bitch too but she looks awful 🤷🏻‍♀️
WAGs, in my opinion, only have two types of looks — the IG girls (the Leah, Ruby, Sasha type), caked with makeup, fillers and those terrible lashes and the Plain Janes who you know have been in those players since they're were about 14.

Reactions: 8