Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s never followed her on Instagram but i’m pretty sure he’s still with Miss Covid Denier...
Lmaooooooo at Miss Covid Denier lmao. Honestly, they both seem lowkey about their relationship. I wonder if she will be at Euro's or any of the other wags for that matter. I heard they do not like Olivia because of what went down with Millie and John

Ben’s got links to this girl as well, I’m sure she’s cousins with Scott Disick’s girlfriend Amelia

I heard that too but it looks like a lot of the girls he follows are friends with each other so maybe they are just "friends "(probably these men cannot be trusted)

Reactions: 3
Lmaooooooo at Miss Covid Denier lmao. Honestly, they both seem lowkey about their relationship. I wonder if she will be at Euro's or any of the other wags for that matter. I heard they do not like Olivia because of what went down with Millie and John
I thought that too... 🍿 I get bitchy/cliquey vibes from a fair amount of the current England wags so I bet it must be mega awkward especially as a fair amount of them are close with Millie. I imagine the most approachable ones would be Kate Kane and Hendersons wife/partner but I see them keeping themselves to themselves sort of thing.

He’s never followed her on Instagram but i’m pretty sure he’s still with Miss Covid Denier...
Apart from being highly uneducated and an absolute knob, she seems so shady

I thought that too... 🍿 I get bitchy/cliquey vibes from a fair amount of the current England wags so I bet it must be mega awkward especially as a fair amount of them are close with Millie. I imagine the most approachable ones would be Kate Kane and Hendersons wife/partner but I see them keeping themselves to themselves sort of thing.
I normally don't like cliques but I don't feel that sorry for her. I don't remember where but I also read about other wags not liking her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apart from being highly uneducated and an absolute knob, she seems so shady

I normally don't like cliques but I don't feel that sorry for her. I don't remember where but I also read about other wags not liking her.
I read that. Because millie was popular and quite close with fern and megan and then obviously annie

Reactions: 4
Is John Stones still with Olivia? I recall someone here saying they had broken up if I'm not mistaken but she has commented in pretty much all his recent IG posts but he doesn't even follow her
They are still together he absolutely worships her.

Genuine question, do you think there's any footballer who's faithful? I know the majority cheats but I'd love to believe there are a considerable amount of them are decent and faithful.
Can you imagine.. what do you do for a living??... full time footballer.. part time cheater 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Kane, alderweireld definitely are. Alderweireld makes me feel sick with how soppy he is over his wife
Soppy doesn’t mean faithful.

Not a single thought behind those eyes... I bet he thought her kid was his and that's why he left. Made himself look like an absolute tit.
The Sun posted an article back in 2019 which I am pretty sure refers to her and Ashley Young which seems to contradict the idea Mille claimed that she thinks he thought the baby was his until it was born,

I don’t think anyway a lot of the wags will do much at the Euro’s. It’s normally the travelling where they bond but I suspect they will only go to the Wembely games due to Covid.

Last edited:

The Sun posted an article back in 2019 which I think refers to her and Ashley Young which seems to contradict the idea Milled claimed that he thought the baby was his until it was born,
No the way he talks etc he says he cant stand to be away from her. Shes his best friend etc etc same with Kane you wouldn't think he'd cheat. There are loyal footballers I mean Gareth southgate was one. Some are cheats and some have business arrangements.

The Sun posted an article back in 2019 which I am pretty sure refers to her and Ashley Young which seems to contradict the idea Mille claimed that she thinks he thought the baby was his until it was born,

I don’t think anyway a lot of the wags will do much at the Euro’s. It’s normally the travelling where they bond but I suspect they will only go to the Wembely games due to Covid.
The kid looks like millie bar the colouring tbf she possibly could have got away with it

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised Olivia doesn’t put herself out there more because she seems the Type to enjoy the business benefits being with a footballer would do.

Reactions: 5
I get that vibe to very high schoolish, to be honest. Also, Annie and Millie are very close and she seems to be very high up with the rest of the wags so I doubt they will talk to Olivia. Paige seems nice I wonder if she talks to Olivia. It all seems very childish and truthfully what happened to Millie could happen to any one of them at any minute they need to stop acting so righteous

Reactions: 1
I get that vibe to very high schoolish, to be honest. Also, Annie and Millie are very close and she seems to be very high up with the rest of the wags so I doubt they will talk to Olivia. Paige seems nice I wonder if she talks to Olivia. It all seems very childish and truthfully what happened to Millie could happen to any one of them at any minute they need to stop acting so righteous
Espescally Annie with her demands for Kyle not to see his other son.
And all that gang were quite friendly with Becky Vardy who hardly treats Jamie’s ex well.

Reactions: 2
That's true but, at the same time, they're friends with Millie and the fact that, as you said, it can happen to any of them at any point probably makes them even more sympathetic towards Millie and see Olivia as the type of women they hate.

Reactions: 7
That's true but, at the same time, they're friends with Millie and the fact that, as you said, it can happen to any of them at any point probably makes them even more sympathetic towards Millie and see Olivia as the type of women they hate.
This is very true as well I just hate how the men don't get the same kind of vitriol as the men. I would not wish what happened to Millie on anyone that was so cruel but at the same time, I think she's better off without him.

And all that gang were quite friendly with Becky Vardy who hardly treats Jamie’s ex well.
Omg Annie is so damn disappointing like I just look at that situation and say wow. I mean as a mother how could you be okay with Kyle not seeing his child because you are hurt its disgusting seriously. The baby did not do anything and he certainly did not ask to be brought into this kind of situation. I hate when women do this, if you want to be mad at Kyle and Lauryn then do that but do not take it out on the baby.

This is very true as well I just hate how the men don't get the same kind of vitriol as the men. I would not wish what happened to Millie on anyone that was so cruel but at the same time, I think she's better off without him.
I suspect if he wanted her back she would have him back in a second - and her Freinds would support that because they all do or would do the same,

Curious.. How do we know Annie is stopping him?

I suspect if he wanted her back she would have him back in a second - and her Freinds would support that because they all do or would do the same,
Yeah very true! I do not want to judge her because when we love someone we tend to do lots of stupid things. However, Millie's situation should serve as a reminder for these other wags to get off their ass and get to the bag. Watching her fight so hard for his house was very disappointing and sad like women should always strive to have their own

I get what you're saying and the person who cheated should get the most criticism but I doubt any of the wags are close with Stones himself. Also, Olivia's baby father allegedly is Ashley Young so she seems to have a history of sleeping with taken footballers. That's not a good look.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.