Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a joke, how can you justify TAA missing out due to lack of form and then include a player who has no form as he’s been serving a three month ban and his return has come during atleticos worst run of the season. Let’s not even start on Dier, I mean he seems like a nice bloke but a centre half he is not.
I’m a spurs fan and trust me please don’t get me started on Dier, smart guy but not a smart defender/footballer sadly😭 Absolutely agree with the Trippier point though its beyond me how he was selected.

Thing is people don't know what southgate knows. TAA has had injury issues and for all we know has chosen not to represent England and focus on liverpool. Some players make that choice just temporary. Dier seems to be fading out again. But like I said we're not privvy to what he knows. Theres a defender absent with a history of mental health issues but is expected to return but no one questions that. Theres so much to consider, chemistry, personal issues, ability etc
Well considering how shocked Klopp was I doubt that’s the case, apparently he was given extra time off before the England camp too as the club presumed he would be in the squad.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know where people get the idea that news articles are made up. They can twist the truth or elaborate but they can’t just make something up from nothing! No smoke without fire. When that girl sold her story she would have had to swear on oath and go through solicitors before it was published. It’s not as simple as just “let me tell you a story and hope you believe it” - there is behind the scenes evidence that needs to be submitted too that doesn’t even get printed. I know this for a fact.

Reactions: 2
Well considering how shocked Klopp was I doubt that’s the case, apparently he was given extra time off before the England camp too as the club presumed he would be in the squad.
Well the players know why they weren't selected they're always told. They get confirmation by text but they have discussions before

I’m a spurs fan and trust me please don’t get me started on Dier, smart guy but not a smart defender/footballer sadly😭 Absolutely agree with the Trippier point though its beyond me how he was selected.
It’s a shame as Southgate when he first got the job was adamant he would only pick players by form and wouldn’t fall into the trap of selecting favourites like previous managers have yet here we are 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
It’s a shame as Southgate when he first got the job was adamant he would only pick players by form and wouldn’t fall into the trap of selecting favourites like previous managers have yet here we are 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hes not. Believe me it's not just him that makes the choice. Theres psyche tests, behavioural tests, physical, medical, drug tests, they are observed constantly, theres club reports, references etc. His scouts search out personal life details etc. So much.

I don’t know where people get the idea that news articles are made up. They can twist the truth or elaborate but they can’t just make something up from nothing! No smoke without fire. When that girl sold her story she would have had to swear on oath and go through solicitors before it was published. It’s not as simple as just “let me tell you a story and hope you believe it” - there is behind the scenes evidence that needs to be submitted too that doesn’t even get printed. I know this for a fact.
An affidavit must always be signed as part of the evidence and then can be used in court if the player brings the publisher to court to sue. There’s never any smoke without fire. The girl in the story is telling the truth as she would have needed to show messages with dates and times of him messaging from his wedding or honeymoon. PVA had another story sold on him in 2017 about another love child but couldn’t be named as the maintenance settlement was going through court. Could be the same situation here too

Reactions: 3
An affidavit must always be signed as part of the evidence and then can be used in court if the player brings the publisher to court to sue. There’s never any smoke without fire. The girl in the story is telling the truth as she would have needed to show messages with dates and times of him messaging from his wedding or honeymoon. PVA had another story sold on him in 2017 about another love child but couldn’t be named as the maintenance settlement was going through court. Could be the same situation here too
With this yes but with blind articles it can be made up. Also affidavits are for publishers mainly

And the story told today is exactly what happened with his other lovechild in 2017

I'm guessing another avenger- callum robinson is going to be a dad or just recently has become one based on his celebration.

Reactions: 5
I'm guessing another avenger- callum robinson is going to be a dad or just recently has become one based on his celebration.

He’s just had a little boy with a girl called Ella

I’m guessing somethings happened between her and Jack and that’s why she’s posting so much about her “amazing” friends
Her group of friends are snide they let her stay with a man who publicly and privately embarrasses her.

Reactions: 5
Good for him seems a top bloke
Some of that group are alright others pretend to be nobends and others actually are nobends and others pretend to be decent and actually are nobends.

One of them had a secret long term gf was caught in a photo with a dating app on his phone.🙃

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.