Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooo she dated him a while ago but he always seems to try to get back with her. I mean he has an ex who is a footballer and was getting a lot of attention off a different female footballer

I know of a Blackpool player (think it’s Blackpool) who would pay someone I know to boss him about. He would dress up as a woman, suck dildos and stick them up his ass 🤣🤣
Yes he was with the footballing ex when he was at Leicester, so some years ago now. I actually thought he’d got married but obviously not - unless he’s a cheater as well.

Yes he was with the footballing ex when he was at Leicester, so some years ago now. I actually thought he’d got married but obviously not - unless he’s a cheater as well.
Don’t know if he is a cheater but isn’t completely loyal had been telling my friend he wanted her back behind one of his gfs back for a good few years. She was with someone else at the time Chris found out the guy had cheated on my friend and soon told her and was very happy about it

Reactions: 1
Don’t know if he is a cheater but isn’t completely loyal had been telling my friend he wanted her back behind one of his gfs back for a good few years. She was with someone else at the time Chris found out the guy had cheated on my friend and soon told her and was very happy about it
What a treat he is!

Kennedy has been circling like a shark for a while and she appeared out of no where with madders I remember her putting the picture up that had the date February 2020 but remember him in Dubai with the blonde girl in February and in the summer with I think it was Alice Bates when he was trying to kiss her with his Claire’s accessories earring in.
This is the case for most IG models that are dating footballers. You go to their following pages and it's player after player. You check their pictures' likes and there will be at least one or two players there as well.

Reactions: 5
I need to know who the Blackpool player is 😅😅, I know of someone who plays for them haha
Nooo she dated him a while ago but he always seems to try to get back with her. I mean he has an ex who is a footballer and was getting a lot of attention off a different female footballer

I know of a Blackpool player (think it’s Blackpool) who would pay someone I know to boss him about. He would dress up as a woman, suck dildos and stick them up his ass 🤣🤣

This is the case for most IG models that are dating footballers. You go to their following pages and it's player after player. You check their pictures' likes and there will be at least one or two players there as well.
Some people collect footballers like this lady released today this article saying she slept with 10 footballers

Reactions: 3
I have seen this - One i saw had about three players in the comments to ! was a UK ring card girl but don't remember their name.

Reactions: 3
Pregnant women seem like they might be banned from going to sporting events this summer under vaccine passport protocols. If that policy happens a few wags might get their pregnancies exposed earlier than they would like.

Reactions: 4
Pregnant women seem like they might be banned from going to sporting events this summer under vaccine passport protocols. If that policy happens a few wags might get their pregnancies exposed earlier than they would like.
I mean there’s not been much else to do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know what no matter what the clubs say, they don't do enough for mental health. I think I can name two where players have said they felt supported mentally and that's Watford and Everton. A lot of Everton players have spoken out recently about their mental health and the support they've had and during covid they sent everyone back to their home countries and made them have daily well being checks rather than stay in the UK and do zoom training. The focus being you'll need all the mental support you can get atm.

A lot you challenge them and they give the stock answer of 'our players well being is our top priority'. Or all players have access to a counsellor if they wish. It's not enough really. The so called wellbeing officers quite often are just translators and not trained in pastor care and also one person to do all players and the academy squads etc? Ridiculous and that's where the main focus is on the under age players.
I know of a player who has been past around like a parcel and can't settle and his treatment at one club was really upsetting. I begged a member of staff to step in and it 'wasn't their place to,' I have no idea current situation but I think it's OK for now. At a new club. It's all too common 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
You know what no matter what the clubs say, they don't do enough for mental health. I think I can name two where players have said they felt supported mentally and that's Watford and Everton. A lot of Everton players have spoken out recently about their mental health and the support they've had and during covid they sent everyone back to their home countries and made them have daily well being checks rather than stay in the UK and do zoom training. The focus being you'll need all the mental support you can get atm.

A lot you challenge them and they give the stock answer of 'our players well being is our top priority'. Or all players have access to a counsellor if they wish. It's not enough really. The so called wellbeing officers quite often are just translators and not trained in pastor care and also one person to do all players and the academy squads etc? Ridiculous and that's where the main focus is on the under age players.
I know of a player who has been past around like a parcel and can't settle and his treatment at one club was really upsetting. I begged a member of staff to step in and it 'wasn't their place to,' I have no idea current situation but I think it's on going again. It had stopped as he went elsewhere had issues then came back. It's all too common 😭
also do you remember the young city player who ended his life because they let him go? I’m not sure what the process is but hopefully they will give more support when letting these kids go, because ultimately that’s what they are and they need the support

also do you remember the young city player who ended his life because they let him go? I’m not sure what the process is but hopefully they will give more support when letting these kids go, because ultimately that’s what they are and they need the support
Yeah. They've done programmes on it...they build them up and drop them. It's awful. If I hear of things like that I get quite upset. I have been known to let rip and tell clubs what I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

I know of a player who has been past around like a parcel and can't settle and his treatment at one club was really upsetting. I begged a member of staff to step in and it 'wasn't their place to,' I have no idea current situation but I think it's OK for now. At a new club. It's all too common 😭
That was very well said...

It’s an open secret that a young Man United player is suffering with mental health and doesn’t know how to cope with the spot light, he was wrongly accused of rape by Twitter then speculated to have a sleeping pill addiction which isn’t true either, that alone would mess the strongest of people up.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That was very well said...

It’s an open secret that a young Man United player is suffering with mental health and doesn’t know how to cope with the spot light, he was wrongly accused of rape by Twitter then speculated to have a sleeping pill addiction which isn’t true either, that alone would mess the strongest of people up.
I reached out to him. But as expected nothing. But doors always open. Sometimes you just need to know someone is on your side

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I reached out to him. But as expected nothing. But doors always open. Sometimes you just need to know someone is on your side
I think people look at footballers and view it as they’ve got all the money the big house etc what have they got to worry and be depressed about and don’t see the struggles and depression that come with injury, being away from home, moving clubs and coping with the spot light and also retirement.
Apparently Jerome Boateng is struggling after the death of his ex girlfriend which was terribly sad he played a big part the whole thing was a public mess but his mental health issues that he’s having and that will potentially worsen shouldn’t be ignored.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.