Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the awkwardness if Ashley Young was still called up for England.. Oh, to be a fly on the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Talking of awkwardness when the whole super injunction imogen thomas stuff came out on twitter an account started revealing other super injunctions and apparently a young footballer that did a cheese and onion crisp campaign in the 90s had a long term affair with the sister of golden balls.

Reactions: 4
Thats what I was told.. Gladly I don’t know why he would leave his long term partner and move Olivia in and settle with her when she’s got a kid to another footballer a footballer who a got bird tit in his mouth, so John must obviously see’s something in her each to their own it ain’t paying my bills so I couldn’t care less.

Thank you... ❤ John ain’t even my type, I know people who’ve been in her clinic as I said make up artist and hair dressers talk the most.
Hell yes. My hairdresser is non stop gossiping.

Imagine the awkwardness if Ashley Young was still called up for England.. Oh, to be a fly on the wall
Of course at the 2018 World Cup they were both in the squard when they must have slept with her only days apart (if she did genuinely not know who the dad - Jury is out for me on that one.)

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I swear I heard DCL and Madders falling out cos of girl.

It will be awkward if they both make the Euros 😂Although Madders making the squad is highly unlikely!

Also Lingard and JG have a girl in common...

Reactions: 4

It will be awkward if they both make the Euros 😂Although Madders making the squad is highly unlikely!

Mason Mount apparently dumped his girlfriend because she slept with Dean Henderson and both of them have a good chance of making the squard.

• Haha

The lingard jack stuff is rubbish she was never with Jack.
Dcl and madders fell out as they're so different. Nothing to do with a girl. Dcl is so grounded and has no time for the lifestyle madders has. Dom is incredibly close to his parents and I don't suppose they were a fan of madders life choices.

Your friend is not a female footballer is she?
Nooo she dated him a while ago but he always seems to try to get back with her. I mean he has an ex who is a footballer and was getting a lot of attention off a different female footballer

I know of a Blackpool player (think it’s Blackpool) who would pay someone I know to boss him about. He would dress up as a woman, suck dildos and stick them up his ass 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Nooo she dated him a while ago but he always seems to try to get back with her. I mean he has an ex who is a footballer and was getting a lot of attention off a different female footballer

I know of a Blackpool player (think it’s Blackpool) who would pay someone I know to boss him about. He would dress up as a woman, suck dildos and stick them up his ass 🤣🤣
Each to their own I guess. Empress had interesting stories about Madders preferences.

Reactions: 2

Jack wishes he had Jena he let that rumour run wild because he enjoyed it he never once denied it, Jena did though. As for DCL and madders apparently their fall out was because DCL was interested in Kennedy first think it all ties back to the LA holiday in 2019. Madders has a little one anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The lingard jack stuff is rubbish she was never with Jack.
Dcl and madders fell out as they're so different. Nothing to do with a girl. Dcl is so grounded and has no time for the lifestyle madders has. Dom is incredibly close to his parents and I don't suppose they were a fan of madders life choices.
Oh I know they weren’t an item, just a ‘one off’.

DCL is a breath of fresh air! Seems a great lad.

Oh I know they weren’t an item, just a ‘one off’.

DCL is a breath of fresh air! Seems a great lad.
I think he seems like a nice guy, but his ex claims he sold stories about her going on Love Island to the Sun when she wasn’t so who knows... that was a few years back though!

Reactions: 2
Jack wishes he had Jena he let that rumour run wild because he enjoyed it he never once denied it, Jena did though. As for DCL and madders apparently their fall out was because DCL was interested in Kennedy first think it all ties back to the LA holiday in 2019. Madders has a little one anyway.
Kennedy was in February last year I thought. And DCL had a lucky escape. 😂 we know from on here that a woman was hitting on them both.

I think he seems like a nice guy, but his ex claims he sold stories about her going on Love Island to the Sun when she wasn’t so who knows... that was a few years back though!
😂😂😂😂 why would he do that? Makes zero sense the story said she dumped him for the show. Why would he make himself look an idiot?

Reactions: 3
Kennedy was in February last year I thought. And DCL had a lucky escape. 😂 we know from on here that a woman was hitting on them both.

😂😂😂😂 why would he do that? Makes zero sense the story said she dumped him for the show. Why would he make himself look an idiot?
Just saying what I saw on her twitter, I didn’t say it was true. That’s the thing you don’t actually know what these people are like 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Kennedy has been circling like a shark for a while and she appeared out of no where with madders I remember her putting the picture up that had the date February 2020 but remember him in Dubai with the blonde girl in February and in the summer with I think it was Alice Bates when he was trying to kiss her with his Claire’s accessories earring in.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah ngl I wondered why she’d bring it up a few years later when its not like he speaks/trashes her is it... odd but each to their own I guess😂
Keep her name relevant. She possibly tried to get back with him maybe. Who knows

Kennedy has been circling like a shark for a while and she appeared out of no where with madders I remember her putting the picture up that had the date February 2020 but remember him in Dubai with the blonde girl in February and in the summer with I think it was Alice Bates when he was trying to kiss her with his Claire’s accessories earring in.
Yeah that was weird he put happy 1 year anniversary too. Like I said dcl had a lucky escape. I saw another YouTube megan somebody linked to DCL but I think she's gone now

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.