Footballers & Wags #60 No Euro jack Grealish is like fish without chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m never gonna be able to shake my cougar image with my friends 😂
A529D17D-FC10-4603-8A0D-744CC94CED4F.jpeg

I don’t even find him attractive 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I cant let a Hart post go by without mentioning that lipstick alley says he's a 10sec guy :censored:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That Mbappe nose break looks really bad. French media are saying he's going to be operated on in Dusseldorf, could be out for 10 days min

• Wow
  • Haha
Poor Mbappe, the guy is genuinely cursed at the Euros. Missed a crucial pen last time around and is yet to score a single goal, now has a broken nose during the first game 😭 If he gets surgery like is being reported I honestly think he’s out for the entire tournament or at least until the later stages if France make it that far.

Reactions: 14
Is this for real? England fan wakes up during the night in Schalks stadium? How the hell did security or stewards not see him?! 🤯😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Also just seeing that article about Sasha, even though it has been taken down and I can’t see the pictures I do think she is pregnant. Nothing to do with her body, I have just had a feeling since she has been very quiet on social media and limited her comments. Good for them if she is, Jack’s a bit of a tit but I do think he will be a brilliant Dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Poor Mbappe, the guy is genuinely cursed at the Euros. Missed a crucial pen last time around and is yet to score a single goal, now has a broken nose during the first game 😭 If he gets surgery like is being reported I honestly think he’s out for the entire tournament or at least until the later stages if France make it that far.
If he can't train for 10+ days, the earliest he could aim for is QFs I think... that decision by Deschamps to only name 25 players instead of 26 is going to age badly

Reactions: 10
Absolutely gutted if Mbappe is out of the competition. He is a great player, probably one of my favourites ever. Seems like a really great guy generally.

Reactions: 7
L'Equipe reported he'd have surgery but now RMC Sport are saying no operation

• Wow
If he can't train for 10+ days, the earliest he could aim for is QFs I think... that decision by Deschamps to only name 25 players instead of 26 is going to age badly
I think he will be able to train but not playing games because chance the nose gets another hit. But he can train by himself like injured players use to do.

Crying how does this even happen 💀
I'm howling at this. Imagine buying a ticket, going to Germany, getting to the stadium (not easy according to reporters in my country, the public transports in Germany are apparently chaos) and being so drunk (I suppose) that you fell asleep during the game and don't wake up when its over and everybody leaves. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
L'Equipe reported he'd have surgery but now RMC Sport are saying no operation
The boy decided there wasn’t enough red in this kit for his liking and they think he’ll be ok to play? His nose was nearly back in France! Seriously hope he’s ok, looked horrible.
---
Oh John 😞♥

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.