Footballers & Wags #60 No Euro jack Grealish is like fish without chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL Ipswich Town away Saturday 12:30 as our first fixture. Peak
Happy with both United and Everton away in the first half of the season
Crystal Palace on the final day........... *stares at the wall*

Reactions: 8
What a story, poor Scottish supporters! Also read several other stories about people showing up for they holiday discovering that the fancy hotel they booked at Booking.com are not a fancy hotel so I don't trust that site.

Omg that’s awful! Glad they got somewhere else to stay. Heard so many horror stories about Booking.com

Reactions: 9
I'm so curious what made DM take down the article about Jack and Sasha yesterday. Working in media myself, I think it has to do with the pictures they publishing them without having the rights to them. Otherwise I can't see any explanation. I just glanced the article but I can't remember it being any other than the normally gossip from DM, Sasha wearing a fancy bag and Jack was shirtless bla bla bla. And Jacks team phoning them saying "take down the pictures, people will see Sasha is pregnant" no that wouldn't happen. They be like hurray confirmed SASHA IS NOCKED UP BY JACK THE LAD so happy beating the Sun with this "scoop".:ROFLMAO:

Also KDB this is not cool. :cautious: You do speak english, everyone knows that. I seen hockey players and skiers (we love winter sports) from my country and other countries failing in big tournaments like World cup and Olympics crying so they stutter and hardly can speak but still, they answer the questions in front of cameras and speaks to all reporters, not only the ones from their own country. That is how you do it Kevin, you don't walk away. You have lots of English supporters too thats goes to your games and buys shirts with your name and they also wants to know what you had to say after the game.

Reactions: 14
Spurs at home for our first fixture so Winksy got that one right! Paired with having Liverpool away on boxing day and Man city just before new years, just the usual stuff for our fixture lists when we’re in the Prem

Reactions: 6
Dutch fans look like great fun 😊
---
Also love Wrighty and Keane's friendship 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also KDB this is not cool. :cautious: You do speak english, everyone knows that. I seen hockey players and skiers (we love winter sports) from my country and other countries failing in big tournaments like World cup and Olympics crying so they stutter and hardly can speak but still, they answer the questions in front of cameras and speaks to all reporters, not only the ones from their own country. That is how you do it Kevin, you don't walk away. You have lots of English supporters too thats goes to your games and buys shirts with your name and they also wants to know what you had to say after the game.

*clears throat*
evd5eebwfn3a1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I love that they have used Darwizzy in this.
he is just comedy gold and good vibes all round.
---
Love a Roommates video
I loved this. You can see they are clearly very close and really care for each other which is nice. And they both seem like nice lads.

I am also still a member of the Trent Defence Squad.
---
saw that apparently some pundits had said he was allowed “an off night”. The double standard is ridiculous. I’m sure Trent, Jude, Saka, Joe etc aren’t allowed an off night.
But I also feel Foden is taking the slack when Kane was right there and did feck all. He’s the captain - he doesn’t exactly come across as inspiring.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm so curious what made DM take down the article about Jack and Sasha yesterday. Working in media myself, I think it has to do with the pictures they publishing them without having the rights to them. Otherwise I can't see any explanation. I just glanced the article but I can't remember it being any other than the normally gossip from DM, Sasha wearing a fancy bag and Jack was shirtless bla bla bla. And Jacks team phoning them saying "take down the pictures, people will see Sasha is pregnant" no that wouldn't happen. They be like hurray confirmed SASHA IS NOCKED UP BY JACK THE LAD so happy beating the Sun with this "scoop".:ROFLMAO:

Saving his voice for all the Saudi media he’s going to be doing in a few weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thomas Frank on the panel 😍 Oh my days, I’m currently in a hospital waiting room whilst my mum has an endoscopy & colonoscopy and this is making the uncomfortable seat worth it 😂

235634BD-52F7-4210-974D-83AFA3565ECA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.