Footballers & Wags #60 No Euro jack Grealish is like fish without chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poland- let me know your thoughts @Velocinaptor2

(BTW this has been like when you tell your friend you have a crush on someone and they ask to see a photo and you have to scroll to find a decent one and then you’re like “hmmm maybe they just don’t photograph well”)

• Hottest
Jan Bednarek- I don’t remember him being this good looking at Aston Villa but I was almost certainly looking at Mings too much to notice
IMG_9031.png

• one that looks like they should be on Love Island
I’m proud to say I’ve never seen Love Island but I’ll go with Jakub Moder
IMG_9032.jpeg

• worst haircut
Ooof they’re all pretty bad
Michal Skoras
IMG_9033.png

• baddest wag

Couldn’t find much other than Mrs RL9 so honourable mention to this young lady…
IMG_9034.jpeg

• teen heartthrob
Nicola Zelewski
He’s got a face that looks like you can take him home to your Mum but both arms are covered in tattoos to make him a bit of a bad boy 😄
IMG_9035.png

Reactions: 9
Austria giving France a game here.They don't look as unbeatable as I expected.

Reactions: 15
Update:

Ehh, he’s a little bit generic (and young for me) in the rest of his photos, although I didn’t mind having to look at this one 😌 Romania, you’re safe from me (for now).

922ADE07-0916-4A17-8B3A-9E2C89679764.jpeg

---
Went to go find out who he is and this shirt sponsor has sent me 😂 I fully read sl*g instead of siag.

I had that exact same double take with the shirt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Austria giving France a game here.They don't look as unbeatable as I expected.
When we were trying to confirm the top 8 seeds for our work sweepstake, a lot of websites and bookies had Austria in the top 8 over Belgium!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Poland- let me know your thoughts @Velocinaptor2

(BTW this has been like when you tell your friend you have a crush on someone and they ask to see a photo and you have to scroll to find a decent one and then you’re like “hmmm maybe they just don’t photograph well”)

• Hottest
Jan Bednarek- I don’t remember him being this good looking at Aston Villa but I was almost certainly looking at Mings too much to notice
View attachment 3000371

• one that looks like they should be on Love Island
I’m proud to say I’ve never seen Love Island but I’ll go with Jakub Moder
View attachment 3000374

• worst haircut
Ooof they’re all pretty bad
Michal Skoras
View attachment 3000376
• baddest wag

Couldn’t find much other than Mrs RL9 so honourable mention to this young lady…
View attachment 3000383

• teen heartthrob
Nicola Zelewski
He’s got a face that looks like you can take him home to your Mum but both arms are covered in tattoos to make him a bit of a bad boy 😄
View attachment 3000386
Omg I had to Google Jan Bednarek yesterday as I also thought I’m sure he played for Villa but didn’t look like that?! 😂

(also high five fellow person that’s never watched Love Island 🙌)

All solid picks, I’m going in…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Went to go find out who he is and this shirt sponsor has sent me 😂 I fully read sl*g instead of siag.

Shall we all buy these shirts for the tattle trip to Luton 🤣 you know just to state our intentions to Rob?
---
What the duck is Mbappe doing 🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If Mbappe's broken his nose which I think he has done then that's his tournament over I reckon.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
If Mbappe's broken his nose which I think he has done then that's his tournament over I reckon.
I just said that to my hubby and he said of course he will be back playing. Thankfully he is not working in any kind of caring profession

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have two teams but picked Albania as don’t think anyone else has them. They all kinda look the same tbh 😆

Hottest
Gorgeous man!
IMG_5775.jpeg

Love Island
Just looks like a frat boy!
IMG_5777.jpeg

worst haircut
Just no!
IMG_5776.jpeg

baddest wag

Bajramis wife Emina is so pretty! They’ll make beautiful babies!
IMG_5779.jpeg

teen heartthrob

Only because he’s the youngest!
IMG_5778.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I'm so proud of my Austria! 🇦🇹 ⚽🔥 I think they are better then they get credit for and can do good in this tournament. And they might have broke the nose on Mbappé so Handsome-Olivier Giroud gets to play. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Hottest: Declan Rice, no surprises here 😂

One that looks like they should be on Love Island: Conor Gallagher, i actually struggled with this one 😂.

Worst Haircut: Jordan Pickford, I don’t like the slicked back look.

Baddest Wag : Tolami Benson, only really just noticed her but I think she is stunning 🤩 .

Teen Heartthrob: This one is so easy! Jude Bellingham of course.

Reactions: 17
🇵🇱
Ok, why do so many of them look similar? 😂 Anyway…

Hottest:
Not great pickings to be honest. I think Lewandowski is quite attractive at times, but not consistently. I’ve gone for this chap mainly from this photo alone.

AB6ABF98-6141-473F-9CB8-8F7D5B9E4C3A.jpeg

One that looks like they should be on Love Island:
He looks like he’s already got the teeth…

05F7D8C9-396D-481D-8144-487989E6226E.jpeg

Worst haircut:
Can we include facial hair? What is going on here, buddy?

1CEFE012-9B1D-4676-AA95-91615294E7CD.jpeg

Skipping the wag one for now as I cba to search 😂

Teen heartthrob:
I feel like I’m going to end up on a list at my age typing that out 👀 Not a heartthrob but he’s a teen and has a cool name!

7D9E0F6E-39F7-45C8-9737-3C3B4E62E14E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So he is not playing in the Euros but is a pundit, no one can beat this haircut 😲
Ladies and gentlemen i give you
Landon Donovan
Screenshot_20240617_221556_Facebook.jpg

Also some of you where chatting about bad tattoos footballers have. These are bad 🤣
Screenshot_20240617_221632_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If Mbappé is out for the rest of the tournament I wonder if France will get hysterical like Brazil was in the world cup in Brazil when Neymar was injured and they showed his shirt during the national anthem and cried. Like Neymar was dead, he sat in the stands. 😂

• Haha
My mum full on thought Joe Hart was wearing a shirt with chunks out of the sleeves 🤣 When I explained she said “well he’s matched his shirt colour to his tattoos…”
---
Blimey, just seen a close up photo of Mbappe’s nose, they best alter his new waxwork for a bit 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.