Footballers & Wags #60 No Euro jack Grealish is like fish without chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was definitely on the DM a few minutes ago but your right it looks like they have taken it down because when I now click on it it takes me back to the Showbiz homepage instead.
Too late! Already been shared on gossip pages

Reactions: 10
I have no idea as to how Slovakia won that game. I will give them their due though they defended magnificently.

Reactions: 13

Bet Sasha is gutted she didn’t get to debut her bump at the euros.
It seems to have been taken down. Maybe they reported it because she had just had a few too many pastries from the breakfast buffet and was premenstrual and retaining fluid.
If not and she is preggers I think Jack will be a brilliant dad partly because he’s a big kid himself but he clearly loves kids. Good luck to them I was too old for him anyway 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
love the new thread title!!
taking a leaf out of @CeCesworld and doing her suggestion!!

Hottest: Kiaran Tierney (he’s got such a lovely smile that I think you’d melt at🤣) I know a lot of you will think Scott McTominay but he just doesn’t do it for me!
one that looks like they should be on Love Island: Jack Hendry without a doubt, can already imagine him going “babe do you want to go for a chat on the terrace”!
worst haircut: They all have the same haircut so I don’t know 😭
baddest wag: Cam reading!! She is gorgeous and seems lovely too
teen heartthrob: Maybe Billy Gilmour, purely saying this as he’s the youngest😂

and using @wordzalad suggestion: Would be bottom of the list: probably Ryan Christie he’s got an awful set of pearly whites and looks like he’s been playing rugby with them cauliflower ears 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
After extensive research (google) I nominate the below:
@dogdays8 as my fellow Slovenian let me know if you spot any others!

• Hottest - this guy

61C55361-700F-49C5-A987-1C6775BD6E86.jpeg

Apparently he is called Miha Blazic. And well he Blazic by me if he wants.

• One that looks like they should be on love island.
- they are all very similar looking. Brown hair, a bit beardy and tatts so it’s take your pick really.

• Worst haircut - they all have the same haircut?! Clearly only one barber in Slovenia!

• Bottom of the pile -

F1B01131-489D-4D40-9D52-C0C221378CAB.jpeg

Sorry love - you look like a bad guy from Eastenders. I’m sure you’re lovely though.

• Baddest wag - I’ll be honest it was all very copy and paste.

• Teen hearthrob
1A8B477E-CD0B-4FF4-A331-C270A345C826.jpeg

this guy looks like he could’ve beenin a boyband in the early 2000s so him.

• Haha
My favourite footballing couple got married at the weekend Tom Pett and Hannah Blundell.
1718647873333.png

• Heart
It seems to have been taken down. Maybe they reported it because she had just had a few too many pastries from the breakfast buffet and was premenstrual and retaining fluid.
If not and she is preggers I think Jack will be a brilliant dad partly because he’s a big kid himself but he clearly loves kids. Good luck to them I was too old for him anyway 😭
She went super quiet at the start of the year, everyone assumed it was because of the burglary but it could have been due to terrible early pregnancy symptoms

After extensive research (google) I nominate the below:
@dogdays8 as my fellow Slovenian let me know if you spot any others!

• Hottest - this guy

View attachment 3000167
Apparently he is called Miha Blazic. And well he Blazic by me if he wants.

• One that looks like they should be on love island.
- they are all very similar looking. Brown hair, a bit beardy and tatts so it’s take your pick really.

• Worst haircut - they all have the same haircut?! Clearly only one barber in Slovenia!

• Bottom of the pile -

View attachment 3000191
Sorry love - you look like a bad guy from Eastenders. I’m sure you’re lovely though.

• Baddest wag - I’ll be honest it was all very copy and paste.

• Teen hearthrob
View attachment 3000184
this guy looks like he could’ve beenin a boyband in the early 2000s so him.
I agree - I'll add that Adrian Zeljkovic looks like he could be on LI (I only say that because the buzzed head + beard is giving Zach from S10/last summer)

Reactions: 4
Romania 🇷🇴

Hottest (MOLDOVAN - none of this squad do it for me but I appreciate a tall man with a well kept beard)

IMG_0631.jpeg

One that looks like they should be on Love Island (BÎRLIGEA - I don’t know how to explain it but his head shape screams love island)

IMG_0626.png

Worst haircut (RAȚIU - no explanation needed)

IMG_0627.png

Teen heartthrob (DRĂGUȘIN - purely because he’s 22 and every other player is 24+, or COMAN who has a real boy band look depending on how he has his hair)

IMG_0628.png

IMG_0633.jpeg

Honourable mention to this guy who has went with this as a portrait 😂

IMG_0632.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Turkey 🇹🇷

Hottest - it was hard to pick one tbh

1000003377.png

One that should be on love island - purely based on his hair. This guy and the next could really swap categories 🤣

1000003378.png

Worst haircut - erm....

1000003375.png

Teen hearthrob - 'just a baby' at 18

1000003379.png

Honourable mention - because he was the only one I knew 🤣

1000003376.png

Reactions: 9
Romania 🇷🇴

Hottest (MOLDOVAN - none of this squad do it for me but I appreciate a tall man with a well kept beard)

View attachment 3000226

One that looks like they should be on Love Island (BÎRLIGEA - I don’t know how to explain it but his head shape screams love island)

View attachment 3000200

View attachment 3000201

Teen heartthrob (DRĂGUȘIN - purely because he’s 22 and every other player is 24+, or COMAN who has a real boy band look depending on how he has his hair)

View attachment 3000206
View attachment 3000246

View attachment 3000240
Coman looks like a Love Island bombshell that all the girls go nuts for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Romania 🇷🇴

View attachment 3000226

View attachment 3000200

View attachment 3000201

View attachment 3000206
View attachment 3000246

View attachment 3000240
Blue hair lost a bet 100%
---
Turkey 🇹🇷

View attachment 3000308

One that should be on love island - purely based on his hair. This guy and the next could really swap categories 🤣

View attachment 3000310

Worst haircut - erm....

View attachment 3000316

View attachment 3000317

View attachment 3000319
They look like they’d be put into a boyband together at boot camp of X factor

• Haha
Where are these pictures coming from I LOVE them! 🤣

I am in love with Dragusin again and so was the commentator

Come on Austria!!
---
Ffs should have kept my trap shut!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Coman looks like a Love Island bombshell that all the girls go nuts for 😂
I can see it! 😂
Turkey 🇹🇷

View attachment 3000308

View attachment 3000310

Worst haircut - erm....

View attachment 3000316

View attachment 3000317

View attachment 3000319
This just made me wonder where Kabak is! It didn’t work out for him at Liverpool, he’s missing the Euro’s with an injury, but wow has he had a bit of a glow up since he was with us!

Then:
IMG_0636.jpeg

Now;

IMG_0635.jpeg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.