Footballers & Wags #60 No Euro jack Grealish is like fish without chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤷🏻‍♀️ He’s saying it was aimed at his friends not the opposing bench, don’t think many people are buying it though 😂

I’m seeing people on twitter crying over it, don’t think it’s that deep tbh. If I had just scored a bicycle kick on the biggest stage in football I would be giving it out a bit 😂 People acting like he jumped the Slovakia bench, Rice was the one beefing with their manager 😂

Reactions: 9
you lot i've just had to catch up on 15 pages but reporting from germany
1) incredible energy especially in the fanzones, when germany scored last night the entire street erupted
2) gareth southgate you should be in the HAGUE awaiting a war crimes trial
3) for 95 minutes, i alternated between drinking wine, picking at my disgusting quinoa salad, and staring at the screen waiting for subs (and general headloss because SLOVAKIA) much to the delight of everyone else at the restaurant
4) it may be ptsd from rashford/sancho being subbed on in the 120th min of the euro final for pens, but i wasn't a fan of konsa coming on that late idk. i was also praying that joe and trent wouldn't come on b/c couldn't cope lol
5) as always, england relying on individual brilliance to cover up a tactical shitshow

anyways onto switzerland, who'll surely batter us 🫡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.