Footballers & Wags #60 No Euro jack Grealish is like fish without chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it was around Monday time a video of Walker and Trippier supposedly having a augment when training and Foden was peace maker. Was not much to it.

Have not read the link so sorry if we are talking about another falling out.
I presumed it was these 2 and the hint was that it’s in an article about their 2 wives, it’s of no relevance to the story really otherwise.

Reactions: 11
Yeah I am no fan of Lauryn either but Kyle shouldn't be ignoring his children. They are the innocent party here. I don't care about Annie either as she is happy being a doormat so deserves little sympathy.
Completely sums up how I feel.
The only ones to pity are those poor kids; completely ignored by one parent, and used as a publicity prop by the other :(
I’m genuinely puzzled by what makes Walker worth fighting over!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Are we all saying Italy and Germany to go through? Or does any one feel like Switzerland or Denmark will? Switzerland will give Italy a pretty good game I think.

Reactions: 9
Are we all saying Italy and Germany to go through? Or does any one feel like Switzerland or Denmark will? Switzerland will give Italy a pretty good game I think.
i want Denmark to go through cause they’re my work sweepstakes team 😅. I think Switzerland will take it to extra time but Italy will win.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Expecting Trippier to be 💩 tomorrow. With everything going on in his personal life he could probably do with being in the subs bench…his performance for Newcastle was abysmal towards end of the season when his wife found out he’d been knocking off girls in a hotel room and ‘done a Kyle Walker’ which might explain their bust up

Denmark is my sweepstake here! I’m looking forward to both games.
Expecting Trippier to be 💩 tomorrow. With everything going on in his personal life he could probably do with being in the subs bench…his performance for Newcastle was abysmal towards end of the season when his wife found out he’d been knocking off girls in a hotel room and ‘done a Kyle Walker’ which might explain their bust up

I know he was injured towards the end of season but thought he was ok for euros? Or another reason? 👀😬

Reactions: 5
if anyone here has a son who plays, or wants to play, encourage them to be a left-back/LCM please, so by 2040 we don’t have the same problem… 😂 the current crop are too injury prone.
---
I know he was injured towards the end of season but thought he was ok for euros? Or another reason? 👀😬
We’ve genuinely taken an injured LB, and a half injured RB to the Euro’s haven’t we 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m genuinely puzzled by what makes Walker worth fighting over!
Money money money (must be funny, it's a rich man's world).🤑🤑🤑

I don't know if I should scream or laugh at that Lauryn thread, that are some scary reading for a Swedish woman. We don't call women "home wrecking bleep" because they been sleeping with a married man. The key words here are married man, if a man that are in a relationship cheats it 100 percent his fault. Never ever blame women for mens wrong doing. And Kyle calling two of his kids misstakes and that he don't want anything to do with them, HIS OWN KIDS!!! We be coming for him with tarring and feathering.👿

Same with the tabloids trying to blame the women for "the wag drama they caused are disturbing the players and the women should have kept this private". Well if the men hadn't put their private parts in the wrong vaginas it would't be a wag drama. :cautious:

"Queen Annie" no no no. Queens are strong independent women that don't put up with tit from anyone and they support themselves. Never be economical dependent on a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He should take a leaf out of the book of Kyle Walker. His performances on the pitch have never dropped when with everything that's been going on in his personal life for quite a few years, it wouldn't have been a shock for him to suffer enough that he dropped down a league and stopped playing for his country. I don't know how he keeps such an high standard.

• Haha
I went to France recently and tried to French but it felt so weird and awkward, also not sure if @Velocinaptor2 is the same but i am learning more French from the Digne’s family stories 🤣
Yes, bless them 🥹 I echo feeling awkward speaking French, even in school the cringe of either trying to pronounce things Frenchily? lol or with a Midlands twang was just too much 😂

Talking of which… Happy First Day of Le Tour de France if anyone else here celebrates 🥳 Three weeks of skinny men on bikes is very much my jam 😆 Between that, the Euros, and the Olympics I’m going to end up housebound by the end of summer 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
if anyone here has a son who plays, or wants to play, encourage them to be a left-back/LCM please, so by 2040 we don’t have the same problem… 😂 the current crop are too injury prone.
---

We’ve genuinely taken an injured LB, and a half injured RB to the Euro’s haven’t we 🥲
And left behind a fit attacking midfielder/winger 🥲

• Haha
Leif Davis for WC 2026 🤞🏻 I’m hoping TPTB will notice him while Ipswich are in the Prem.

Talking of which… Happy First Day of Le Tour de France if anyone else here celebrates 🥳 Three weeks of skinny men on bikes is very much my jam 😆
🙋🏻‍♀️ I’m a flat surface/easy pace cyclist, so watching them climb mountains for hours is fascinating to me. Add in Cav going to for the stage wins and I’m so excited!

I am going with Switzerland (my beautiful Xhaka) And Germany (King Kai) as i got them in the Tattle sweepstake.
---
Oh bless him, he really did take a fall.
Should of put a wet paper towel on the cuts like we did at school, paper towels heel everything 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Story going around that Newcastle tried to sell Gordon to Liverpool this week, but because they wanted Quansah in return it was rejected. Might not be true, but I thought Newcastle would want to keep hold of him?

• Wow
There is absolutely no way we're selling Gordon or Isak. I'm convinced it's all just PR from the club to soften the blow when we have to sell Minteh to a Prem League rival to meet PSR.

Reactions: 9
It doesn’t surprise me at all that, in this day and age, opinions like that still exist. Let’s be honest, a lot of fans still don’t believe that women and children belong at football matches.

Ladies of the thread, how many times have you been in a conversation with a group of men and your very valid opinion is just ignored?

Oh gosh @Diddikins SO many times. And this is talking to fellas where I’ve been watching football longer than they’ve been alive ffs it’s so frustrating!

• Heart
He should take a leaf out of the book of Kyle Walker. His performances on the pitch have never dropped when with everything that's been going on in his personal life for quite a few years, it wouldn't have been a shock for him to suffer enough that he dropped down a league and stopped playing for his country. I don't know how he keeps such an high standard.
because he doesnt give a tit about either of these women

Reactions: 15
He cost us so many points in the second half of the season. Really wish we’d sold him in January.
---
There is absolutely no way we're selling Gordon or Isak. I'm convinced it's all just PR from the club to soften the blow when we have to sell Minteh to a Prem League rival to meet PSR.
I think it’s too late in the day for us now. If we were in dire straits we should have sold Wilson and Trippier when we had the chance. I think Miggy refused to leave.

But if it’s true that we’re offering our best players to rivals we’re clearly desperate and in the tit.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.