Footballers & Wags #60 No Euro jack Grealish is like fish without chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
VAR has been spot on in the games where it has been used to review any incident but not for the games where Stuart Attwell is in charge.

Reactions: 8
Are we all saying Italy and Germany to go through? Or does any one feel like Switzerland or Denmark will? Switzerland will give Italy a pretty good game I think.
You knew what I meant when I said i’m not saying a thing… love ya @Shhhh111 its the spurs girls in us and u @Rocket Queen ❤ i’m pissed i’m afraid xxx
Love you too my princess 💕💕 just got in from pub also 😂 well done Swiss team!!! Not long till the mighty spurs go marching on on ON!! Xxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Todays big transfer bomb in Sweden, Kosovare Asllani going to London City Lioness! A team we never heard of here but the owner is right up Kosses alley, someone that seems willing to put money and effort in women's football and a woman, Michele Kang that also owns Les Lyonnaise and Washington Spirit.

Kosse are a really big star here, even my mum know who she is! She been really vocal about the unfair differences between male and female football players, she says someone needs to take the fight so all young girls that watch football and want to become football players don't will have to put up with the same tit she had to during her career. That's the kind of woman we call queen 👑, we love her so much in Sweden. :love:

Reactions: 9
I always thought he come back but not that he would be wearing high white socks in sandals and have sunglasses in a golden string. 🤣
the string sunglasses are the absolute worst! why is he wearing them !!! (maybe my own bias, but the only person I've seen wearing them is my grandparent!)

feeling a bit nervous about the england game later today. we've looked so incredibly lackluster that I almost wanted us to be knocked out, so not to prolong the pain for england fans lol.

I currently have covid and cannot sleep. does anyone on here who has experienced similar have any tips? I am losing it a bit! don't even have a cough keeping me up or anything, I just cannot sleep at all. aghhhhhhhh

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Everyone on this thread should be more supportive towards Jacqueline Grealish going through a Bruce/Caitlyn moment

yeah, sell him now @ManCity

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@hyoopy sorry you have cov. i found relaxation music helped a little but and tried to lie down without thinking i had to sleep. then i did fall asleep but it was only for a short time.hope you feel better soon.

the wags are chartering planes back and forth for every game! they have booked one already for the next round according to the scum.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
VAR has been spot on in the games where it has been used to review any incident but not for the games where Stuart Attwell is in charge.
Say no more when it comes to Attwell. He needs to be investigated end of.

Wake up yo the news my team are buying a player from Newcastle, Elliott Anderson. But possibly selling Elanga to the Geordies. This has to be bullshit we cannot sell him surely. 2 players gone to Lyon so guess that means PSR rules (another bullshit thing) have been met. So I'm hoping just a rumour 🤞

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.