Footballers & Wags #60 No Euro jack Grealish is like fish without chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Bit OTT. Lauryn is just wanting her son to watch his dad play in person before he retires.
It’s all very school playground from the wags, I’m embarrassed for them
---
I bet they are actually all loving the drama over it and thanking god their own partners (inevitable) affairs aren’t causing the same issues 🫣

Reactions: 14
It’s all very school playground from the wags, I’m embarrassed for them
---
I bet they are actually all loving the drama over it and thanking god their own partners (inevitable) affairs aren’t causing the same issues 🫣
It's really a non story, the paper puts it in the front page to create the story and the drama. I'm sure it was already said the 2 women don't even sit near each other as Annie would get family tkts in a certain area and as for Lauren who is getting those tkts for her as I'm sure she ain't an England away member! So some newspaper must be getting the tkts for her.

Reactions: 13
If you told me this time last year that Scamacca would be leading Italy’s front line at the Euro’s I would have LAUGHED… 😂

Reactions: 10
We had a meeting in Sweden, if Switzerland do good we going to pretend they are Sweden since we gets mixed up all the time anyway. We also won the Eurovision. :cool::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Switzerland look really solid and organised. England will find it difficult to beat them, assuming they beat Slovakia that is!

Get to see more of Xhaka! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There is absolutely no way we're selling Gordon or Isak. I'm convinced it's all just PR from the club to soften the blow when we have to sell Minteh to a Prem League rival to meet PSR.

Can you manifest an England win tomorrow please?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Switzerland look really solid and organised. England will find it difficult to beat them, assuming they beat Slovakia that is!

Get to see more of Xhaka! ❤
This. Some bigheads I know saying “glad its switzerland” like….. no???? We’re tit. They’ve been so good in recent months!

Reactions: 12

Bit OTT. Lauryn is just wanting her son to watch his dad play in person before he retires.
Quite liked the article in the DM today that Annie had been bonding with Charlotte trippier and giving her PR advice and then somehow segwayed it into two players having a fall out
IMG_1683.jpeg

also these “surgeons” need to stop with the pulling the skin back, it looks like Annie’s had someone just yank her full forehead back
IMG_1682.jpeg

• Wow

Can you manifest an England win tomorrow please?
Absolutely. The group stages were PR to set the stage for Southgate's redemption arc. Gordon will start and he and Trippier will both score a hattrick, with Charlotte in the stands holding up a banner saying IT'S COMING HOME - AND SO IS KIERON!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.