Footballers & Wags #60 No Euro jack Grealish is like fish without chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the ‘claim to fame’ being seen with Grealish on a night out? How many girls can also have the same thing said about them… 😭😂

IMG_0746.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just me who struggles to think the Mail has enough of a conscious to not name the 2 players who fell out? As in to not cause more trouble during the tournament? If they actually knew anything I feel like they’d either say OR drop heavy hints at least.

I know they had a lip reader on Jude the other day saying he was shouting “f*cking pass, f*cking pass” at a team mate, but that’s normal in a high pressure game when things aren’t going right imo.

Reactions: 10
Think it was around Monday time a video of Walker and Trippier supposedly having a augment when training and Foden was peace maker. Was not much to it.

Have not read the link so sorry if we are talking about another falling out.

Reactions: 13
thanks for the archive link!

God, I'd die to know who the two players are. pickford and stones? they always seem to be shouting at each other lol.

but no, it's probably a seemingly random pairing. maybe Bellingham? there were reports before that his teammates at dortmund got annoyed at how he'd criticise them
Bellingham is a good shout, he doesn’t hold back from what I hear. Trippier is a hot head as well apparently.

Reactions: 10
Bellingham has got a real temper,remember the Mason Greenwood rapist controversy.He seems to gets along great with TAA, but doesn't seem that beloved by the rest of his team mates.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Anthony Gordon was one of them. He looks like he would be annoying and has a sore face 🥊 allegedly fell off a bike 🕵

Reactions: 6

Bit OTT. Lauryn is just wanting her son to watch his dad play in person before he retires.
What are these women gonna do exactly? Do they really think their men are loyal to them all ? I don’t like Lauryn at all and I don’t agree with the sleeping with a married man but it’s a bit pathetic the wags are clubbing together over the other woman .
Lauryn has sold her story to the press and her reputation is in tatters ….. a bunch of women at a football match not talking to her or keeping Annie away isn’t gonna be world war 3 😅 the wags gave security and a private jet . Liaryn is in the main stand with backgrid on speed dial 🤣

• Heart
What are these women gonna do exactly? Do they really think their men are loyal to them all ? I don’t like Lauryn at all and I don’t agree with the sleeping with a married man but it’s a bit pathetic the wags are clubbing together over the other woman .
Lauryn has sold her story to the press and her reputation is in tatters ….. a bunch of women at a football match not talking to her or keeping Annie away isn’t gonna be world war 3 😅 the wags gave security and a private jet . Liaryn is in the main stand with backgrid on speed dial 🤣
Yeah I am no fan of Lauryn either but Kyle shouldn't be ignoring his children. They are the innocent party here. I don't care about Annie either as she is happy being a doormat so deserves little sympathy.

Reactions: 17
No fan of Annie but I can’t get over the brass neck of Lauryn. Kyle is a tit no doubt but has made it clear he doesn’t want her there. She is using that kid for her own deluded dream of being a WAG. I don’t think a 4 year old will have any recollection of being there. She is purely seeking attention for herself and the daily fail and scum are feeding it!

Reactions: 20
tbf i'd say most of us would do/say the same as the wags if a friend was in this situation

Just me who struggles to think the Mail has enough of a conscious to not name the 2 players who fell out? As in to not cause more trouble during the tournament? If they actually knew anything I feel like they’d either say OR drop heavy hints at least.

I know they had a lip reader on Jude the other day saying he was shouting “f*cking pass, f*cking pass” at a team mate, but that’s normal in a high pressure game when things aren’t going right imo.

Not sure why that required an entire article? Kane, Foden, Rice and multiple others have been garbage all tournament yet it’s Bellingham, Trent and Saka who are getting all the headlines … qwhite interesting.

I also don’t believe for a second that England players were beefing, there’s no reason why the Mail wouldn’t have said who or at least hinted if it did actually happen 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Oh dear this nearly killed me. 😭 Did they need lipreaders to see that someone are screaming bleeping pass, that is kind of easy to see. And during a game in the Euros, what did they expect Jude to say? May I have the ball please thank you very much sir and have a nice day? :ROFLMAO:

Has Giroud ever not been hot!
When he was playing at Arsenal 🥵🥵

My french (imaginary) boyfriend Handsome-Olivier! :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.