Footballers & Wags #60 No Euro jack Grealish is like fish without chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nice loner is what the popular girls at school called me before asking if I was a goth cause my bag was black
---

He’s so hot. Please let him take the job
I feel like Megan is the most into being papped and the WAG life which is funny cos Pickford seems like a miserable effer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
After every tournament someone goes for silly money / secures quite a big move based on performance (James Rodriguez to Real Madrid after getting the golden boot at the 2014 WC), any early guesses yet?

I’m seeing Calafiori linked with Real Madrid 😂 he’s apparently only valued at the £20M-£25M by his club but I can see it being more with more clubs sniffing around. The Georgian striker with 3 goals has already almost doubled his market value in 3 games… 😭

Reactions: 10
I like Kate cause i’m a spurs fan (even though she’s no longer at spurs) but honestly she seems to get on with everyone but also isn’t cliquey thats why I like her 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When did Megan get crowned Queen Wag? Did I miss the vote?

View attachment 3020162
In my country glamorous people don't wear crop tops, not even their partners footballs shirt so sorry Meg but no. Seems like they given up on Hotel Laura, maybe Judes mum told them to eff off and she looks like a very successful chief inspector or prosecutor so probably scared to mess with her. I wouldn't dare. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He looks too feminine for me with the hair 🤣
There’s *something* about him I find slightly attractive (not the hair lmao), but the other day I think it was Guéhi had his arm around someone’s waist on the pitch post match… turns out I briefly thought Conor was a WAG 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Silly thought but we could always start with Watkins or Toney 🤷‍♀️
Never heard of ‘em.

Can you imagine (and it takes a lot) if we won the whole thing, the amount of revisionist history over these group games? “Oh they were conserving energy, Southgate is a genius…”

Can you imagine (and it takes a lot) if we won the whole thing, the amount of revisionist history over these group games? “Oh they were conserving energy, Southgate is a genius…”
I was thinking this earlier- what will the spin/narrative be on Southgate if we do win? Knowing the British media it would be more “the opponent failed” than “England won”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Still got that dutch supporter song on my brain. Scared to turn in to one of them, might start dress in orange and just jump around side to side all day singing naar links! dutt dutt dutt dutt dutt naar rechts! dutt dutt dutt dutt dutt getting fired from work for being too annoying even for being me. 😭

Since when? 🤔 Have Ma Foden paid them a visit? 🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 3020771

He’s such a DILF 🥵 I NEED to see him manage this England team ♥🤍
Poch a DILF?
Well that’s news to me…. But hey, each to their own!
Would be interesting to see what he would do with the current co-cohort of England players.
It’s genuinely baffling to me, how we’ve had this generational shift in talent the past couple of years, and yet… It’s gotta be Southgate.

Reactions: 6
I was thinking this earlier- what will the spin/narrative be on Southgate if we do win? Knowing the British media it would be more “the opponent failed” than “England won”
Nah it will be “he’s turned it around, he’s the best manager to ever Grace the game” the media are so fickle 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.