Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so tea on Madders. I’m new here I usually just lurk on Madison Sarah thread lol but I’m so glad I found this! He regularly breaks lockdown rules by having parties at his house in Nottingham when Kennedy is not there and has ubers collect groups of girls he’s dmed on Instagram over. A friend of my best friend slept with JM at the start of February but didn’t really know anything about him, other than he was a leicester player. She said whilst she was there, she also saw him looking at a brunette girl on Instagram who seemed to be a popular influencer, often posting underwear pics for brands. Next day she checked his insta and saw the xmas pic with Kennedy, completely unaware he has a gf because of how he was the night before. She said she remembered a comment he had made to one of his friends saying something like “oh I think Ken must have moved it” and just assumed that “Ken” was like a cleaner/security or something and put two and two together and realised he was talking about her. Literally 2/3 days after, he was posting pics with Kennedy again. I reckon he does it a lot as I’ve also heard of him messaging this influencer wannabe in leicester but she surprisingly turned him down, again this was within recent months.
Has Madders moved recently then? Because he used to live near Victoria Park in Leicester. I can only assume to be nearer the new training ground if that’s the case.

Reactions: 1
So Madders has told his close friends that Kennedy is nearly 5 months pregnant with his child and apparently has said it’s the best news of his life despite regularly cheating on her! He hosts parties when Kennedy isn’t at the house and arranges drivers to pick up the influencers who attend. He recently had a party and one of the influencers who was there told her mum who’s party it was and apparently her mum emailed Leicester City FC to complain about the parties he was having whilst in lockdown. Really surprised this didn’t hit the press as other premier league footballers have been scrutinised for doing this but Leicester allowed Madders to continue playing as normal!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Has Madders moved recently then? Because he used to live near Victoria Park in Leicester. I can only assume to be nearer the new training ground if that’s the case.
He lives on the outskirts of the Ruddington area of Nottingham, Leicester’s new training ground is in Seagrave so North Leicester. About a 20 minute drive.

If you have a look on some of K’s posts, you’ll see JM on his infamous private account left loads of strange comments. There’s quite a few I just don’t have the time to go through each one and screenshot but you get the idea lol. My verdict is that K, whether pregnant or not, is trying to trap him in for life as she loves her new lifestyle of sitting around in JMs big house, playing with the dogs, cooking dinner for them and the designer purchases from time to time. I also think she wants to grow her name too, it will be interesting to see if she lands any decent modelling jobs in the UK. If you look at her insta comments compared to other girlfriends, it’s 90% all about him and most of the stuff she posts on her story is to flaunt him/her new life one way or another. Seems like her whole personality seems to just revolve around him and when it’s not, she’s boring. I think she loves the attention she’s getting from having a rich and famous boyfriend and wants to be the next David and Victoria. Just my opinion anyway.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He lives on the outskirts of the Ruddington area of Nottingham, Leicester’s new training ground is in Seagrave so North Leicester. About a 20 minute drive.

If you have a look on some of K’s posts, you’ll see JM on his infamous private account left loads of strange comments. There’s quite a few I just don’t have the time to go through each one and screenshot but you get the idea lol. My verdict is that K, whether pregnant or not, is trying to trap him in for life as she loves her new lifestyle of sitting around in JMs big house, playing with the dogs, cooking dinner for them and the designer purchases from time to time. I also think she wants to grow her name too, it will be interesting to see if she lands any decent modelling jobs in the UK. If you look at her insta comments compared to other girlfriends, it’s 90% all about him and most of the stuff she posts on her story is to flaunt him/her new life one way or another. Seems like her whole personality seems to just revolve around him and when it’s not, she’s boring. I think she loves the attention she’s getting from having a rich and famous boyfriend and wants to be the next David and Victoria. Just my opinion anyway.
What are we supposed to be looking at in these screenshots

Reactions: 7
Where is Leicester's new training complex? North of Leicester?
It’s in Seagrave which isn’t far from Loughborough if you know where that is.
Yeah, I know where it is, I’m a Leicester supporter. That makes sense then.

What I’ve noticed with Madders is that he’s not very lovey dovey with Alexa whereas she seems proper into him. Why put vomit emojis on your girlfriends Instagram pictures? It’s almost like a business transaction when he posts pictures of them or the not very interesting dinner pics they both post. Footballers are weird, why have girlfriends if you can’t stay faithful to them? Why not be single then you can shag who you like, or is it the thrill of being caught?

Oddballs the lot of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
There we go super exciting announcement she’ll be working from her friends back garden. The same friend that she broke lockdown rules with when she had her girls dinner party
What a thrilling update, Sasha, we can all rest easy now - cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kennedy put a picture of the dinner she cooked him on Instagram yesterday which was plain weird.

No wag is ever going to get famous based on their partner again - that era has passed, The only famous wags will be those who have their own reason to be famous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Kennedy put a picture of the dinner she cooked him on Instagram yesterday which was plain weird.

No wag is ever going to get famous based on their partner again - that era has passed, The only famous wags will be those who have their own reason to be famous.
I completely agree with this. The media doesn't care about WAGs anymore (they should feel lucky because the tabloids would ruin these girls) and social media doesn't care either. They will continue to "influence" 12 year old girls who fangirl over their men.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I completely agree with this. The media doesn't care about WAGs anymore (they should feel lucky because the tabloids would ruin these girls) and social media doesn't care either. They will continue to "influence" 12 year old girls who fangirl over their men.
A lot more of the players have to be identified when reported in the news sections of a newspaper. Looks at the coverage Kyle Walker and John Stones got last year compared to 15 years ago when the articles wouldnt have tell their readers who they even are.

Reactions: 1
Is Madders private account the one that literally says ‘private’ in it and has commented things like ‘overrated picture’ on K’s pictures? I just assumed that was some fake account pretending to be him

I wonder if we geat more gossip on here about the English Players because the foreign ones prefer Non English girls who are less likely to gossip to British sources.

Reactions: 4
Is Madders private account the one that literally says ‘private’ in it and has commented things like ‘overrated picture’ on K’s pictures? I just assumed that was some fake account pretending to be him
Haha yeah that’s his private account! She and some of the Leicester players follow it

It’s in Seagrave which isn’t far from Loughborough if you know where that is.

Yeah, I know where it is, I’m a Leicester supporter. That makes sense then.

What I’ve noticed with Madders is that he’s not very lovey dovey with Alexa whereas she seems proper into him. Why put vomit emojis on your girlfriends Instagram pictures? It’s almost like a business transaction when he posts pictures of them or the not very interesting dinner pics they both post. Footballers are weird, why have girlfriends if you can’t stay faithful to them? Why not be single then you can shag who you like, or is it the thrill of being caught?

Oddballs the lot of them.
No wonder JG and JM are good mates, two peas from the same pod

Reactions: 6
No wonder JG and JM are good mates, two peas from the same pod
100% this. As a Leicester supporter I’d prefer it if he kept his antics private and concentrate on his game but it’s endemic these days. You’re injured Madders, any danger of concentrating on getting fit mate?!

Reactions: 8

Prawns with steak ? is that a thing? honestly looked like a dogs dinner and I'm rubbish at cooking . The famous wag era is dead , even the famous ones like Perrie are not pictured much with there other half much.

Anyone remember Alex Curran had a perfume out and Coleen was on all the Asda adverts ? We won't see that again.

Reactions: 4
Prawns with steak ? is that a thing? honestly looked like a dogs dinner and I'm rubbish at cooking . The famous wag era is dead , even the famous ones like Perrie are not pictured much with there other half much.

Anyone remember Alex Curran had a perfume out and Coleen was on all the Asda adverts ? We won't see that again.
Coleen had a perfume out too, it was really nice actually. You’re right and it’s also right that the other halves of footballers shouldn’t be famous, unless they are in their own right. It’s not a lifestyle that should be lusted after and rewarded. Aim higher people!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.