Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it really bizarre they use their accounts so blatantly and that jg even uses his public account. It doesn't seem normal. Look at TA uses his private account but it's not as in your face. If you're going to have affairs why publicise it? It's as if they know it will have no come back on them or they want people to go wow look at all the girls they get. It just doesn't seem natural behaviour. Wheres the common sense?

Reactions: 4
I find it really bizarre they use their accounts so blatantly and that jg even uses his public account. It doesn't seem normal. Look at TA uses his private account but it's not as in your face. If you're going to have affairs why publicise it? It's as if they know it will have no come back on them or they want people to go wow look at all the girls they get. It just doesn't seem natural behaviour. Wheres the common sense?
If you had a big following on insta I guarantee you wouldn’t know if Jack grealish or even Hector bellerin were liking your pictures of their private accounts that’s why they do it of their public accounts so the girls know it’s really them and they are shooting their shot.

Reactions: 5
If you had a big following on insta I guarantee you wouldn’t know if Jack grealish or even Hector bellerin were liking your pictures of their private accounts that’s why they do it of their public accounts so the girls know it’s really them and they are shooting their shot.
Makes sense I guess

New here but has anyone seen what ON, JS girlfriend has been posting on her story about covid 🙄

Reactions: 2
New here but has anyone seen what ON, JS girlfriend has been posting on her story about covid 🙄
I can see that getting in the press soon. Posting Katie Hopkins while he is on England duty is bound to interest the press looking to fill an article and then get a second from a press conference answer from Southgate.

Using the first numbers she sees on google to make her argument but seems to think she knows better than actual scientists🤦‍♀️

The poll she did about “do you want your life back” or “no I like lockdown”... thick cow, its not about liking lockdown. What a stupid poll, but then again she clearly isn’t the brightest tool in the box in quite a few departments.

Reactions: 12
She thinks Human Rights are going to the pub or out clubbing or shopping at Selfridges 🤣🤣 the woman needs an education, take a look at the lack of human rights in some countries hun!

Reactions: 9
Why she posting stuff relating mainly to America? And we're not allowed fresh air? Where she been? Who's told her that lie and kept her locked up?
The situation on Florida is different people aren't going out as much naturally and most of their activities are outside. She's just being selfish thinking only about her job etc and not seeing the bigger picture and certainly not talking to actual scientists and Katie Hopkins is purposely being antagonistic. If the majority thought lockdown was a bad idea she would say the opposite just because. Also I've not seen anyone silenced for suggesting take vitamins.

Reactions: 4
She’s a dumb witch. i bet she thinks that the vaccine tracks you or something. Bit like your phone can do, you silly bint

Reactions: 6
She has reshared things before that Shay Givens Mrs has put up and she is a proper Covid freedom supporter. Think her name is Becky!

She’s a dumb witch. i bet she thinks that the vaccine tracks you or something. Bit like your phone can do, you silly bint
I can only gather from what I see on her story that she doesn’t trust the covid vaccine so just hoping she isn’t an antivaxxer or else I’m praying for her son

I can only gather from what I see on her story that she doesn’t trust the covid vaccine so just hoping she isn’t an antivaxxer or else I’m praying for her son
Private schools tend to mandate vaccines as a condition of entry and that’s where he will be going in a couple of years.

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker of this thread, just had to post when I saw John Stones’ girlfriends stories. Nahhhh, advocating xenophobic, racist, divisive dinosaur Katie Hopkins is a massive no. What an idiot she is! (Olivia and Katie Hopkins lol). Is she not embarrazzed.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.