Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So likely they were talking or at least bleeping before they officially got together.

He still follows that girl off his private...plus he’s on Rays. Gross little man child
Agree. I get that people say he’s fine to flirt and see other people before he and K got together more publicly, but we also know he’s done stuff with other women since and is still on Raya now. It’s the pattern of behaviour for me. He’s not a good guy. All I can think for these wags is, fair play if you are happy to put up with that. Over time the rumours and stories must really start to hurt though.

I should also add it’s fascinating to read about though. Better than a soap opera I used to just enjoy watching the football but now I’m invested in their lives ha. It’s perfect to get through lockdown.

Reactions: 3
I see Chantelle Heskey has joined Leanne Brown being anti mask etc
So many people who I feel will only understand how serious Covid19 is once they lose someone.

She said on instagram that the masks give us bacterial pneumonia?
I'm sure most on here will have better knowledge than me, but if true why would so many Doctors/Nurses wear them during long surgerys etc

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I see Chantelle Heskey has joined Leanne Brown being anti mask etc
So many people who I feel will only understand how serious Covid19 is once they lose someone.

She said on instagram that the masks give us bacterial pneumonia?
I'm sure most on here will have better knowledge than me, but if true why would so many Doctors/Nurses wear them during long surgerys etc
It's only true if you dont change masks regularly and repeatedly wear dirty masks.

Reactions: 6
It's only true if you dont change masks regularly and repeatedly wear dirty masks.
thank you I thought that was probably why, as all the Nurses I know told me to switch to the surgical masks.
Not that I wear them often mainly when my food delivery arrives as I'm not going out.

and to stay on topic when are Tomorrows Europa games being cancelled as wasnt it posted in here haha

Reactions: 2
I’m not here for gossip I’m here to out him and his ways and to out the cosy little set up he’s got at home while it’s innocent girls like me that that have no aspirations to be wag like or to be a influencer that get dragged into his mess. As well as getting bad mouthed by that door mat girlfriend. I am studying law and going to a prestigious university my family come from money. Jacks income doesn’t impress me as it would other girls. He has a lot of time on his hands. All I can say is the speculations have some truth to them.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I’m not here for gossip I’m here to out him and his ways and to out the cosy little set up he’s got at home while it’s innocent girls like me that that have no aspirations to be wag like or to be a influencer that get dragged into his mess. As well as getting bad mouthed by that door mat girlfriend. I am studying law and going to a prestigious university my family come from money. Jacks income doesn’t impress me as it would other girls. He has a lot of time on his hands. All I can say is the speculations have some truth to them.
OH WOW 😯 this is going to be eventful

Reactions: 7
What has happened to this thread recently... people bringing the tea, gossip & the proof left, right and centre! I’m so here for it👏🏼

Reactions: 35
Wow, what did she say to you/about you?!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.