Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 452624

Also matched with haaland on raya a few days ago but his talk is extremely dry. Not the most fun person
Nope no. Gf just checked shes gone. Hes hitting on lots of women though but he was really into Carolina. Hes supposed to be leaving the country in June though. Leaving Everton. He is very small though.

I want to know what madder kw and deles talk was like 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Nope no. Gf just checked shes gone. Hes hitting on lots of women though but he was really into Carolina. Hes supposed to be leaving the country in June though. Leaving Everton. He is very small though.

I want to know what madder kw and deles talk was like 😂😂😂😂
Exchanged numbers wirh james so I’m shook he has a GF. He asked me to come visit. Kyle I didn’t reply to, don’t need that. Dele was 2019 so I really don’t rememeber!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Also matched with haaland on raya a few days ago but his talk is extremely dry. Not the most fun person
oh wow! I’ve seen some of his interviews where he gives minimal answers and doesn’t say much. People on twitter seem to say it’s because he’s shy/socially awkward though, but who knows!

Reactions: 3
Exchanged numbers wirh james so I’m shook he has a GF. He asked me to come visit. Kyle I didn’t reply to, don’t need that. Dele was 2019 so I really don’t rememeber!
Madders has a gf of a year today and possibly a baby on the way. Rat. I cant imagine Dele has much conversation skills

oh wow! I’ve seen some of his interviews where he gives minimal answers and doesn’t say much. People on twitter seem to say it’s because he’s shy/socially awkward though, but who knows!
Doesn't speak strong English I believe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
JG is the only one I’m really attracted to, maybe it’s because he’s a bad boy 😫

Reactions: 2
It’s mad if James and Kennedy have been together 1 year today but a quick google of his dubai trip and hooking up with that other model was like ten days before.

like this article posted 12/02/20 where Brendan Rodgers says James is single. I mean I know the manager won’t keep up with the ins and outs of each player’s love life but the manager is saying it’s ok he’s single let him have fun when clearly James must have been seeing Kennedy in some capacity before they formally got together. The whole thing makes Kennedy look a right mug. She’s a pretty girl and I’m sure she could do better.

most footballers seem like dumbasses. the only ones that seem interesting are bellerin, dcl, davies, and a few others

Reactions: 6
It’s mad if James and Kennedy have been together 1 year today but a quick google of his dubai trip and hooking up with that other model was like ten days before.

like this article posted 12/02/20 where Brendan Rodgers says James is single. I mean I know the manager won’t keep up with the ins and outs of each player’s love life but the manager is saying it’s ok he’s single let him have fun when clearly James must have been seeing Kennedy in some capacity before they formally got together. The whole thing makes Kennedy look a right mug. She’s a pretty girl and I’m sure she could do better.

Early days before they met is ok but hes all over Nicole in August

A lot of people do through retrospectively consider the date they met as when they got together even if it wasn't serious for a while. My Parents for example always say how long they been together from the month they met.

Can some please have a word with Rio and tell him to stop dying his beard and hair, it looks beyond ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

So likely they were talking or at least bleeping before they officially got together.

He still follows that girl off his private...plus he’s on Rays. Gross little man child

View attachment 452624

This tea is amazing haha

Haaland does seem quite awkward in interviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.