Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker of this thread, just had to post when I saw John Stones’ girlfriends stories. Nahhhh, advocating xenophobic, racist, divisive dinosaur Katie Hopkins is a massive no. What an idiot she is! (Olivia and Katie Hopkins lol). Is she not embarrazzed.
never seen the xenophobia but not shocked to say the least, wonder if JS is embarrassed 😳

Reactions: 5
never seen the xenophobia but not shocked to say the least, wonder if JS is embarrassed 😳
I don’t think Olivia has posted anything Xenophobic but Katie Hopkins has on many many occasions.

She will have to have the vaccine I suspect if she is going to attend matches at the Ethaid next season.

The BBC Sport team love Grealish. Even when he is injured they mention him more than once on their website.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Long time lurker of this thread, just had to post when I saw John Stones’ girlfriends stories. Nahhhh, advocating xenophobic, racist, divisive dinosaur Katie Hopkins is a massive no. What an idiot she is! (Olivia and Katie Hopkins lol). Is she not embarrazzed.
First it was Kyle Walker's baby mama and now her. No braincells, just vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else getting stripper vibes?

watched 2 minutes of that and feel scarred.
She really is trying too hard. I almost feel for her. She really wants validation and she will never get it from that haircut of a boyfriend of hers.

Reactions: 5
watched 2 minutes of that and feel scarred.
She really is trying too hard. I almost feel for her. She really wants validation and she will never get it from that haircut of a boyfriend of hers.
Very cringe, sorry who is wearing cycle shorts with a blazer??

Reactions: 4
feel a bit bad for her, she barely gets any views
She's just trying guys i don't understand the mean comments around her . All the other wags are wannabe models so let her try to. Even though her and jack may not love each other she's trying to build her modelling career it's a bit hard but u lot allow her . She's done nothing wrong

Reactions: 10
So not only is Olivia a homewrecker but she’s also a stupid, uneducated bint... posting in support of Katie Hopkins, all those tit about lockdown etc and I’m also pretty sure she’s an antivaxxer based on stories she’s posted in the past. Oh and she’s also apparently a Tory!!! Like girlie pick a struggle 😭

To be honest the fact that she shagged married man tells me all I need to know about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's just trying guys i don't understand the mean comments around her . All the other wags are wannabe models so let her try to. Even though her and jack may not love each other she's trying to build her modelling career it's a bit hard but u lot allow her . She's done nothing wrong
I understand, if i was in her position and i saw these comments i’d probably feel like tit not going to lie

So not only is Olivia a homewrecker but she’s also a stupid, uneducated bint... posting in support of Katie Hopkins, all those tit about lockdown etc and I’m also pretty sure she’s an antivaxxer based on stories she’s posted in the past. Oh and she’s also apparently a Tory!!! Like girlie pick a struggle 😭

To be honest the fact that she shagged married man tells me all I need to know about her.
Of course she’s a tory, can’t deny she is quite pretty though on an unrelated note😭

Reactions: 1
I agree, she seems nice 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yup!

Reactions: 1
I do feel a bit sorry for Sasha sometimes. However I do think her most recent video is doing her no favours. Out of 5 outfits - one she has already shown us in her recent PLT haul, which she even mentioned, another was literally a faulty dress? Which she repeated about 5 times. Another the boots didn’t even fit her and there was a another boring story about that. I think she’s sweet but I just think if she wants to “make it” in the youtube/model/influencer world then she needs to put out some better content rather than showing us faulty dresses, outfits she’s already featured in other videos, and copying other youtubers mannerisms.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.