Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who?
Oh the ref guru genius, waste of money. More hindrance than help is the quote. Not half matey! Bye spend your stupidly ridiculous wage carefully šŸ˜†
I knew there was something I wanted to ask you about as a Forest fan.

Genuine question; what was the point of his role? I honestly donā€™t understand the reasoning behind employing a refereeing consultant (or whatever he was) or what they thought it might achieve.

Reactions: 6
I knew there was something I wanted to ask you about as a Forest fan.

Genuine question; what was the point of his role? I honestly donā€™t understand the reasoning behind employing a refereeing consultant (or whatever he was) or what they thought it might achieve.
Good question. I think most fans think the same. Why was he needed? Our owner is a hard nosed bar stool. You don't really argue with him. He's built like a brick tit house. I think as we (the club) felt so many decisions went against us he (Greek mafia) decided to employ the clown. Utter waste of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is really sad. I think it will be Madrid but I would love Dortmund to win the champions league for Reus this year.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
bit extreme to stop us talking about his Mrs haha
Also hardly a surprise since sheā€™s been posting about his career coming to an end and it being ā€œone last seasonā€ for at least a year šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
a comment in the daily fail. Rio and Kate Ferdinand are at a wedding and this was under the photo

Generation-X
Nice part of London, United Kingdom37 minutes ago

Rio is already cheating on her and if you dont believe it, watch the headlines in a few weeks time......

• Wow
Reactions: 14
a comment in the daily fail. Rio and Kate Ferdinand are at a wedding and this was under the photo

Generation-X
Nice part of London, United Kingdom37 minutes ago

Rio is already cheating on her and if you dont believe it, watch the headlines in a few weeks time......
Literally no one will be shocked if this is true.

New Gladiators contract came with restrictions?
Too much Fury and not as much of a Legend as he thought he was. After so many failed Duels, he kept hitting the Wall and couldn't Hang Tough any longer; it was inevitable that his role would be Eliminated.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brandon Williams has been banned from driving after getting 30 points on his driving licence. The ban is only a year.. he failed to provide info on who was driving.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Brandon Williams has been banned from driving after getting 30 points on his driving licence. The ban is only a year.. he failed to provide info on who was driving.
What an idiot! He really needs to get a grip of himself!

30?!?! HOW THE duck šŸ’€. I swear the maximum you can get is 12. How did he TRIPLE it. Honestly footballers and getting banned from driving pretty much goes hand in hand with footballers and cheating on their wives

Reactions: 16
Good question. I think most fans think the same. Why was he needed? Our owner is a hard nosed bar stool. You don't really argue with him. He's built like a brick tit house. I think as we (the club) felt so many decisions went against us he (Greek mafia) decided to employ the clown. Utter waste of money.
That twit didnā€™t make many friends at VP last night.

BE9A3173-DF74-4FDB-B9D3-4169584A6403.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.