Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait waiiit Tom Brady knows f* all about football, no way! I hope their owners sort it out, Rooney appointment was a joke!
Tom Brady wanted a piece of what Ryan Reynolds has with Wrexham.My God did he ever pick the wrong team for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well done Ipswich!!
Also glad for David Raya to get golden glove, I rate him.

Hope Southampton make the play off final against Leeds/Norwich. Any of those three I don’t mind who comes up 😌

Reactions: 8
What you saying @Panda girl 04 fam

Seriously blud!
Do me and Arsenal just live rent free in your head?
I said last weekend i can't see City losing any of their games. But all we can do is keeping winning and just hope for a miracle.

Anyway i have bigger things to worry about i think i have a crush on Kai Havertz 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Seriously blud!
Do me and Arsenal just live rent free in your head?
I said last weekend i can't see City losing any of their games. But all we can do is keeping winning and just hope for a miracle.

Anyway i have bigger things to worry about i think i have a crush on Kai Havertz 🤦‍♀️

Come join the few of us fellow Kai lovers

Reactions: 2
Just seen that Madrid won La Liga, a historical debut season for Bellingham so fair play and also crazy to think that’s Rudiger’s first ever league title? He’s the type of player I assumed had loads but apparently not 🤣

Reactions: 9
Just seen that Madrid won La Liga, a historical debut season for Bellingham so fair play and also crazy to think that’s Rudiger’s first ever league title? He’s the type of player I assumed had loads but apparently not 🤣
If they win the CL, he's probably locked on for the Ballon d'Or.Amazing first season for him.

Last edited:
Will Ferrell has bought a large stake in Leeds according to the scum

no offence Leeds fans

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Will Ferrell has bought a large stake in Leeds according to the scum

no offence Leeds fans
I know Ferrell is a football fan, but I just want to say I am so glad our Egyptian and American owners (not sure about the CEO) stay in the background are astute business men and who are minted. I hope English football doesn’t just become a playground for Americans.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I know Ferrell is a football fan, but I just want to say I am so glad our Egyptian and American owners (not sure about the CEO) stay in the background are astute business men and who are minted. I hope English football doesn’t just become a playground for Americans.
Paraag Marathe - the chairman of Leeds - made it quite clear last summer that boardroom and investor level roles are nothing something for fans to see or worry about. I do think it's possible for some clubs to runaway with these celeb investments though.

Reactions: 7
I see hotel Laura has been papped in the wild. Staying in another lavish hotel apparently with Jude 🤣 she's pretty but looks very different without the filters

Reactions: 12
I see hotel Laura has been papped in the wild. Staying in another lavish hotel apparently with Jude 🤣 she's pretty but looks very different without the filters
There are some photo's of her on Lipstick Alley before all the surgery and they're quite something. 😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.