Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fixed it for you 😘 And yes I believe so.

Bloody hell should’ve watched the Villa game. DW I won’t put it on now as I think my watch curse is back 😬
I am glad to not be watching … hopefully Martinez is back next game

Reactions: 7
All the anti vaxxers on Twitter already out trying to pin the fan who had a cardiac arrest at Villa Park on the vaccine.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Don't worry spurs fans they will turn into prime Madrid when we play them 🙄🙄 hoping top 4 for then is impossible so maybe they go a little easier 🤣🤣🤣 sorry not sorry 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🏠 I’m Gunner be staying here for a little while
4-b3031fbcb511%2FScreenshot_2024-05-02_at_10.20.01.jpg
After years of wrangling with slum landlords over mouldy carpets and creaky radiators, Reaine McGregor was over the moon when she met the owner of her new pad: former Arsenal star Emmanuel Frimpong.​
But - as Reaine told a judge this week - alarm bells began to ring when she tucked into a celebratory Deliveroo in front of Line of Duty, and spotted a pair of eyes peering through her living room blinds. It was Frimpong.​
Caught red-handed, Emannuel doubled down, telling her: "I can come to the property whenever the hell I like.”​
Soon after, he turned up on her doorstep clutching an air mattress and announced he was moving into the spare room, along with his wife and kids.​
“It’ll only be for a few weeks,” he insisted, as he unfurled a tatty sleeping bag on her sofa and brushed his teeth in the kitchen sink.​
But the Frimpongs ended up staying much longer and Reaine claims Emmanuel tried to force her out by “acting aggressively” and handing her a fake eviction order.​
They’re now thrashing it out in court.​

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Will catch up on here properly later, but just popping in to say duck these Euro refs 😒😅

That was a properly bizarre game, amazing atmosphere for the most part. Just so glad the lad that went into cardiac arrest was saved.

Also Peter Crouch, what an absolute sweetheart. I was sat in the lower North Stand near where TNT were doing their pundit pieces and he went over and had a load of photos with people. Alan Hutton is always a gem too, although him having to get his bald head powdered with make up made me laugh 😄

Reactions: 15
WAG logic… “why didn’t my child cause damage to our rental home that I obviously give a tit about, instead”
Why are people so dense- “Shall I Google it? No I’ll just take a photo and ask instagram”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why are people so dense- “Shall I Google it? No I’ll just take a photo and ask instagram”
I know. And how can you be so dense that you can’t see how bad that statement makes you look?! 😭

I also got my original message wrong, I obviously meant “that I obviously don’t give a tit about”, I missed the absolute key word 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.