Premier league winner 23/24?

• Man City

Votes: 57 52.3%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 36 33.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 16 14.7%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Hannahebee our resident statto your title won and the fa should bring them back. ❤
we said goodbye to Joe kinnear rip.
we discussed Annie and kyle’s new baby.
Fern Maguire is going to be a florist
regardless of who we support we all dislike Antony (yes even us man united fans).
Coventry put on a brave fight back in the FA cup.
and we have been blessed with tonnes of pictures of unai from @Velocinaptor2 😆

on a personal note hope your recovery is going well @Panda girl 04 ❤ always thinking of you @pixxyy ❤ @NoddyFromToytown sending you ❤ and you too @olivia321 ❤. And want you to stay up bestie @Red hair dont care

away we go gang ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Well done @Hannahebee our resident statto your title won and the fa should bring them back. ❤
we said goodbye to Joe kinnear rip.
we discussed Annie and kyle’s new baby.
Fern Maguire is going to be a florist
regardless of who we support we all dislike Antony (yes even us man united fans).
Coventry put on a brave fight back in the FA cup.
and we have been blessed with tonnes of pictures of unai from @Velocinaptor2 😆

on a personal note hope your recovery is going well @Panda girl 04 ❤ always thinking of you @pixxyy ❤ @NoddyFromToytown sending you ❤ and you too @olivia321 ❤. And want you to stay up bestie @Red hair dont care

away we go gang ❤❤
Thank you bestie @HaloGirl you are too kind ❤ and thanks for the new thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just seen Cole Palmer is not playing tonight. This has made me feel a lot more confident about the match.

Thank you for the new thread @HaloGirl 😘

• Heart

The scandals are endless in Football. Social media will probably find out the names.
would assume it was a team playing at home this weekend from the article. Cant be many with two 19 year olds in I presume the first team.

Reactions: 5
The Second thing I hate about that( after the actual crime) Is now you'll get every 19 Year old player named

Reactions: 12
would assume it was a team playing at home this weekend from the article. Cant be many with two 19 year olds in I presume the first team.
Fulham, Villa, Everton, Luton and Wolves played at home but not sure who else? It’s disgusting and really does feel like it’s just constant these days.

The naming has already started on socials - people claiming to have inside knowledge and bullshitting claims.
---
Fulham, Villa, Everton, Luton and Wolves played at home but not sure who else? It’s disgusting and really does feel like it’s just constant these days.
Could it not be a team that played away and arrived back at their stadium to drop the players?
not sure how many teams do that or if they drop at training complexes etc.

The Second thing I hate about that( after the actual crime) Is now you'll get every 19 Year old player named
Yep on Twitter people have named not nineteen year old players from Man Utd. we played at Wembley over the weekend. since when is that our home stadium?

Reactions: 7
I actually hate the speculation. It could be anyone. The team didn’t have to be playing at home, they could have come back there from an away match to pick up cars etc. He could have been at the ground to see a physio or any number of reasons. A friend of a friend was wrongly “guessed” to be involved in something similar years ago. He got no end of abuse, and it nearly destroyed him. Nothing to do with him. I know this is a gossip site, and I love it as much as the next person, but some things shouldn’t be gossiped about

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yep on Twitter people have named not nineteen year old players from Man Utd. we played at Wembley over the weekend. since when is that our home stadium?
yup I saw that it just ends up being lets name people we dont like

Doesn’t state they played at the weekend, players are classed as premier league after a bench appearance. They may not be well known names, so name guessing is a bit pointless

If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd swear the league got together and said right out of arsenal and Liverpool one of you will win so we Will play tit against you 2 then when we play city we will be prime Madrid 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
They bring their fuckin A game every time against City then just roll over for Arsenal. :cautious:

Reactions: 7