Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Birthday @xoxogossip_girl fingers crossed for a win! I’m hoping to catch some of it on this hen do but considering we have brunch, cocktail making and a table in a bar booked probably not… (I’m also currently wearing earrings that say ‘save a horse, ride a cowboy’ so that sets the tone of today!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Congrats Ipswich Town for Premier League promotion! Kieran McKenna, you're incredible! 🔥🔥🔥
images (7).jpeg

*from a Man United fan btw*

• Heart
Reactions: 14
On a personal note… one of the biggest bellends I have the displeasure of knowing IRL (through work) is a MASSIVE (ridiculously so) Birmingham City fan, so it gives me so so so much pleasure to say tit ON THE CITY!! 🤩 Keep Right On down the drain 😘
---
@xoxogossip_girl Happy Birthday! Hope you’re having a wonderful day, your lads got the memo! ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was not happy when we signed Raya as i felt Aaron Ramsdale was our no1 keeper and had done very little wrong to lose his place. But fair play Raya has been fantastic this season 👏👏👏
Screenshot_20240504_145329_Facebook.jpg

Massive congratulations to Ipswich, my Dad is very happy now and said he is looking forward to beating Spurs 🤣

Reactions: 7
Wait waiiit Tom Brady knows f* all about football, no way! I hope their owners sort it out, Rooney appointment was a joke!

Reactions: 9
Wait waiiit Tom Brady knows f* all about football, no way! I hope their owners sort it out, Rooney appointment was a joke!
Also going from his Twitter doesnt even care, at least Rob/Ryan. JJ Watt etc seem to care about the game and results

Reactions: 10
He literally reverse Unai’d them 🤣

A37EFAFA-B5DB-441B-A8A7-0BA4A3799E3F.jpeg

Tom Wagner seems like a twit too, hope they enjoy SPL derby day v Bromsgrove in his 60k capacity stadium in a few years though 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.