Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I wouldve thought there would be a few more cost cutting ideas before that.

I thought it looked like Kaya wonder if she's still included because of Phil working with our kids
---
oh & Anouska's insta if you check the tagged bit has a couple of weird tags. Dont want to direct link as obv the person isnt a 'public' person
Yesss i saw that account Pixx. strange isn’t the word. it is alleging that certain wags are cheating on players at MU. but the account is not credible.
phil has been working since Feb so that would make sense.

Reactions: 9
I want to cut Mudryks little attempt at a tiny ponytail off.

He is the strangest looking man I have seen

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jamie Carragher getting drunk last night on cbss sport definitely improved his interviewing skills. If you have not seen it look up his Jadon Sancho interview 🤣

Found the Sancho interview 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly you’ve got to laugh or you would cry. IDIOTS!!!
Spursy bf works away during the week so i called at half time to say night as he will crash out before full-time and he would not take my call. Don't think he is happy either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reactions: 14
Spursy bf works away during the week so i called at half time to say night as he will crash out before full-time and he would not take my call. Don't think he is happy either 😂
Did anyone see that picture of Neanderthal Woman? That’s what I look like now. Thanks THFC 🥴 you utter shitheads

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jamie Carragher getting drunk last night on cbss sport definitely improved his interviewing skills. If you have not seen it look up his Jadon Sancho interview 🤣

Found the Sancho interview 🤣
I seen him blitzed at Ushuaia in Ibiza. He was bouncing about VIP (think he was in Wayne Linekers company). His poor wife kept trying to keep him in check 😆 he was even more high pitched than usual (if that’s even possible) 🤣

• Haha
We are bleeping awful. Imagine losing to this Chelsea team who have half of their squad out with injury anyway🤣

Last edited:
  • Sad
So if Villa win our next match and Spurs loose vs Liverpool, do we get 4th?

Reactions: 7
So when Villa win our next match and Spurs loose vs Liverpool, do we get 4th?
Fixed it for you 😘 And yes I believe so.

Bloody hell should’ve watched the Villa game. DW I won’t put it on now as I think my watch curse is back 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.