Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He must stay. I hope that is a wicked rumour put out by a bunch of rats.
There was part of it that said about not only you wanting to stay but the club also needing the same.
So could be coz of the stories about only 3 players not being for sale.
I'll be open and say I hope Harry Maguire stays his attitude has really impressed me this season, plus his performances.
I used to always say it was the added pressure of being Captain & imo looks like I was right

Reactions: 9
GUYS. NUFC's young maestro Lewis Miley turned 18 today. He has celebrated with a tattoo.
1714579136467.png

1714579158523.png

In the words of Jose 'If I speak I will be in trouble'
Look at the tattooists face. I think she knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot 2024-05-01 184154.png

Not Pep calling his players a bunch of fat c*nts again. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Loves a camera this one doesnā€™t heā€¦ šŸ˜‚ eye contact actually distracted me from the box collar for a second.

IMG_0190.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is that kaya Jones Phil Jonesā€™s wife with Anoushka?
shame they have axed the FA cup tradition for staff. They could at least take them to Wembley rather than asking them to pay Ā£20 for the coach esp if they are able to pay for a wag lunch and give them a gift from Harvey Nichols and the giftshop

Reactions: 8
Is that kaya Jones Phil Jonesā€™s wife with Anoushka?
shame they have axed the FA cup tradition for staff. They could at least take them to Wembley rather than asking them to pay Ā£20 for the coach esp if they are able to pay for a wag lunch and give them a gift from Harvey Nichols and the giftshop
Yeah I wouldve thought there would be a few more cost cutting ideas before that.

I thought it looked like Kaya wonder if she's still included because of Phil working with our kids
---
oh & Anouska's insta if you check the tagged bit has a couple of weird tags. Dont want to direct link as obv the person isnt a 'public' person

Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.