Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could not make my mind up which game to watch so ended up watching the Ipswich match as my Dad is a massive fan. They only need 1 point now from the last game of the season on Saturday, to go up to the prem
Will definitely watch the Real vs Bayern game next week. Will have to watch the highlights for todays game.
Aw he must be so pleased! It’ll be nice for Ipswich to get promoted! They’ve been out of the Prem for a while- I always like it when different teams come up.

also hoping Hull can pip W*st Br*m to the play offs 🤣 What who said that? Must have been a ghost or was it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aw he must be so pleased! It’ll be nice for Ipswich to get promoted! They’ve been out of the Prem for a while- I always like it when different teams come up.

also hoping Hull can pip W*st Br*m to the play offs 🤣What who said that? Must have been a ghost or was it
Not sure he can be happy/excited to the final whistle on Saturday. I was rooting for Ipswich but then my Dad told me Arsenal where tit so he can duck himself now 😂😂
But would be good to see them promoted so we can beat them 7-0 Not that i hold a grudge all anything 🤨

• Haha
For the Unai lovers especially @Velocinaptor2
God knows what you'll do to it! 🤪
I’ve been hoping they’d do Unai, you don’t want to know how much I’d be willing to pay if it was real 😍 Some of their stuff is really funny, I’ll post some when I get a min.

Managed to snag a ticket for our semi final on Thurs, I’m absolutely buzzing (although hoping the sore throat/bad chest I feel coming on does one 😒). Even the adverts on here are prepping me for fisticuffs with some Olympiacos fans 😤😂

240D89DA-9357-4A4E-B483-940BCA28E969.jpeg

• Haha
I’ve been hoping they’d do Unai, you don’t want to know how much I’d be willing to pay if it was real 😍 Some of their stuff is really funny, I’ll post some when I get a min.

Managed to snag a ticket for our semi final on Thurs, I’m absolutely buzzing (although hoping the sore throat/bad chest I feel coming on does one 😒). Even the adverts on here are prepping me for fisticuffs with some Olympiacos fans 😤😂

View attachment 2907700
Hope you have a great time and don't feel ill on the day. Hope you beat them.
Stay safe xxxx

Just realised that’s the way i write to my oldest when he is going out all travelling, i feel like your online Mum 🤣
Make sure you bring some sandwiches and keep warm 😉

• Heart
Hope you have a great time and don't feel ill on the day. Hope you beat them.
Stay safe xxxx

Just realised that’s the way i write to my oldest when he is going out all travelling, i feel like your online Mum 🤣
Make sure you bring some sandwiches and keep warm 😉
Panda you are such a kind soul. truly mean that. what you wrote a few weeks ago really warmed me up. ❤❤
And as for our @Velocinaptor2 wtf is that . Unai better have some bodyguards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Could not make my mind up which game to watch so ended up watching the Ipswich match as my Dad is a massive fan. They only need 1 point now from the last game of the season on Saturday, to go up to the prem
Will definitely watch the Real vs Bayern game next week. Will have to watch the highlights for todays game.
I watched the UCL game as my boyfriend is from Madrid, but even though I didn't want to watch the Ipswich game (as I know Leeds' season was already over) he insisted in setting up the kitchen television next to our other television. And this guy wonders why we fight constantly??

• Haha
Trent Alexander Arnold has been spotted walking with Jude Law’s daughter Iris.
Marcus Rashford has been spotted with a model

Reactions: 12

Wow, she’s quite un- waggy

Reactions: 8

Did not expect to see Trent and iris law together in the dm

Did not expect to see Trent and iris law together in the dm
Somebody in the comments said that they very much doubt that there is anything romantic going on between them as it is more likely that they have been doing a modelling campaign together given the fact that Trent has worked with Dior before.

Reactions: 11
Not sure if this is true but saw other rumours about insolvency admins.
My dad was reading the situation to me last night and I have to admit it doesn't good as Everton owe £400m to numerous third-party firms with much of the loans being used towards the building of the new stadium, 777's airline Bonza went into voluntary administration yesterday and the abrupt cancellation of all its flights left thousands of passengers stranded around Australia, 777's UK public relations advisers have stopped representing the company after the firm did not meet payments of fees and 777 have loaned out more than £200m to help with day-to-day operational costs. I honestly wouldn't be at all surprised if the deal with 777 doesn't happen and Everton go into administration and possibly insolvency if they aren't careful.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
My dad was reading the situation to me last night and I have to admit it doesn't good as Everton owe £400m to numerous third-party firms with much of the loans being used towards the building of the new stadium, 777's airline Bonza went into voluntary administration yesterday and the abrupt cancellation of all its flights left thousands of passengers stranded around Australia, 777's UK public relations advisers have stopped representing the company after the firm did not meet payments of fees and 777 have loaned out more than £200m to help with day-to-day operational costs. I honestly wouldn't be at all surprised if the deal with 777 doesn't happen and Everton go into administration and possibly insolvency if they aren't careful.
Jesus! That sounds pretty grim doesn’t it.

Interesting that those TAA and Iris Law photos are by Backgrid ie:set up.They clearly want people to know they are together for some reason.

Interesting that those TAA and Iris Law photos are by Backgrid ie:set up.They clearly want people to know they are together for some reason.
Back grid are just a distributer. Independent paps send pics to them and they liaise with newspapers.

I did think the photos were rather clear and that it would have been obvious a pap was taking them. Maybe Dior drumming up interest?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.