Footballers & Wags #56 Get in loser, we’re going to Luton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has just been announced in the last few minutes that the former Nottingham Forest and Newcastle manager Joe Kinnear has died at the age of 77.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I honestly can’t take this. I had to go for a walk around the garden in that second half. I swear I am going prematurely grey. It’s all Liverpools fault.

It’s the hope that kills you in the end.

I’m at Anfield next weekend so duck knows how I’ll manage.

Agree about United having a lack of eye candy. I think Onana has a nice face but can’t work out if it’s because he surrounded by team ugly. Anyone looks good next to Maguire.
Fernandes looks like a rat.
Mount is what you get if you order Ruben Dias off wish and Gazpacho looks like a gremlin if you
Feed him after midnight.
I've lost my voice. Just head loss until Salah's pen 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've lost my voice. Just head loss until Salah's pen 😭
I feel like we should expect the worst but hope for the best. I just don’t know what is the lesser of two evils if we don’t win it?
Arsenal will never shut up about it (sorry to the lovely Arsenal peeps on here!) but Odegaard would
Look gorgeous lifting the trophy.
Or City win another.
😒

Reactions: 8
In this weeks “wtf is happening in Turkish football” update… Icardi scored in the first minute so the other team just walked off the pitch and forfeited the final. 😭😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Enjoy having Douglas Luiz suspended for two matches 😘
The only thing that surprised me was that he left it until the dying seconds before doing something daft, the prat 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
In this weeks “wtf is happening in Turkish football” update… Icardi scored in the first minute so the other team just walked off the pitch and forfeited the final. 😭😂

Bloody hell?!

I swear if (IF, IF, IF, a THOUSAND IFs) Villa advance in the Europa Conference, I am praying Fenerbahçe are already knocked out in the quarters, Turkish football is too much of a madness.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone was drunk by mid afternoon today and spent the last few hours in bed it wasn’t me I swear

I taught my mum the words to the Sol Campbell entertainer chant this morning, I don’t even swear usually. But what do we think of Tottenham?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone was drunk by mid afternoon today and spent the last few hours in bed it wasn’t me I swear

I taught my mum the words to the Sol Campbell entertainer chant this morning, I don’t even swear usually. But what do we think of Tottenham?
Jack Wilshere singing that song after our fa cup win is one of my favourite things 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Was Madder’s annoyed he was playing instead of getting a Sunday Toby Carvery?

VAR IS F*CKED.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

Really enjoyed the second half when we played much better - Van de Ven 🔥🔥🔥! Was rather anxious when Forest equalised in the first half but the substitutions in the second half were bang on.
I also know a few songs about Sol Campbell 😂🥴! X

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How did we not win that 😭
---

I don’t think my nerves can take that 2021/22
and 2018/19 were not good for my health!
I was at the match in the away end with my friend who loves Wolves. One of the fans made up the team that were playing City had scored and it went round the stadium ( even I was duped ) utter madness...

Reactions: 9
Really enjoyed the second half when we played much better - Van de Ven 🔥🔥🔥! Was rather anxious when Forest equalised in the first half but the substitutions in the second half were bang on.
I also know a few songs about Sol Campbell 😂🥴! X
Van de Ven is just… 👌🤤🔥
---
Sorry if this has been discussed. Who’s this hole then? Was in Englands Qatar world cup squad? Left his pregnant childhood girlfriend and paying her a pittance in maintenance 😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.