Footballers & Wags #56 Get in loser, we’re going to Luton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean they were warming up in a hotel so I think you may have an edge on them
I just saw a clip of that on twitter, what the hell? 😂 Hope that Premier Inn get their tables back in before the breakfast buffet rush.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Keep flicking between the games cause I can’t decide which to watch and I got to watch one goal… Kanes penalty🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
10 goals across the two games and somehow in flicking between the two channels, I have managed to miss all of them.

Quite the skill 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sad I missed cuddly Josko’s first goal.

• Haha
Absolutely pathetic, what kind of teams DRAW? Pffft 🙄🥲

Arsenal, you look knackered, maybe rest up your first team and put the U18s out on Sunday? Just trying to help ♥👉👈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bellingham who??? 🙄🙄 I'll take a draw back to the Etihad 👍🏼👍🏼 we play Luton this weekend before the next leg so not like it's going to be exhausting match (watch rob pull out some pep kinda mastermind tactics 😒😒🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have no idea what has happened to Haaland this season but the difference from last year is CRAZY.

A draw is a decent result for Arsenal but a win at home would have been better, Bayern away will be hard but anything can happen.

I have no idea what has happened to Haaland this season but the difference from last year is CRAZY.
Something is definitely off with him as his body language is very negative and it makes me wonder if he is playing with an injury.

Reactions: 8
Something is definitely off with him as his body language is very negative and it makes me wonder if he is playing with an injury.
To be fair he was injured for a while so he’s probably just struggling to find form again.

Reactions: 6
❤
aww what a beauty, I love all Cats but have a soft spot for all Black ones. Crazy how some people wont take them.
my Cat Fiver who died last Summer she was a Black Cat
Black cats are my fave as well! ❤ Love them! I had a cat years ago called Bonnie and she was all black apart from her white paws. Looked like she had little socks on 🤣 A lot of people think they’re bad luck though for some reason?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.