Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
TalkSport commentator thinks Rob Edwards "looks like he's had a glow up today. He's looking a little too nice!" Hands off, mate! 😂
If there’s one man that doesn’t need a glow up it’s Rob Edwards. Jesus, he couldn’t get much prettier.

And if he did get prettier, I’m worried I might turn* feral!

*it might be a bit too late for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

pixxyy

VIP Member
If he did say it then i'm guessing all the Jude wanting him in Spain/helping him was bs from the cunts side

CeCesworld

VIP Member

Did I hear the Brentford fans chanting about him too?
Unsure what he expects when his life is all over everywhere and he used his kid for good publicity by taking them to an award.
Play the game and accept the consequences.

• Heart

AdsB

VIP Member
No because I saw a woman on tiktok who is having twin boys and calling them Harvey and Elliot. i couldn’t imagine being that level of obsessed with a random footballer. Like me calling twins Arsene and Arteta :ROFLMAO:
I’m calling my twins James and Maddison. I’m joking I never want children 😂

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
Maybe the title should be “Free Jude” being that he’s been unfairly treated for calling a rapist a rapist 🙃

Diddikins

VIP Member
I'm gonna get the Luton social media team know we now do a manager version of SOTM, even in Jan surely a game like this should be celebrated.
I cant think what to call it though needs to fit with SOTM & SOAT
My other half is reluctant to come to our home game against Luton with me. He’s worried I’m going to show myself up or get arrested. 😂

It might be because I told him that I was going to hold up a sign like a beggy child but instead of “XPLAYER CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT” mine will read
“ROB EDWARDS TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT AND TROUSERS

• Haha

glm31

Lovely interview with lovely Rob Edwards in The Athletic (paywalled, sorry, but worth a read): https://theathletic.com/5280797/202...in-premier-league/?source=user_shared_article

He does offer some feedback ahead of the Tattle Luton day trip! 😂

One thing he wasn’t prepared for was one of his post-match interviews to go viral, watched by 15.8millions users on X, formerly known as Twitter, as he unwittingly attracted a new army of admirers. Some of them asked, “Who is this football manager?” and others declared him to be “the type of man you save before your kids in a fire”. One user said, “Get this man out of the relegation zone immediately. A face like that doesn’t deserve this.”

Edwards squirms at the mention of it, saying he found it “embarrassing” and “a bit weird”. His wife laughed it off, but his teenage daughters hated it. His son, who is far more impressed by Erling Haaland, was non-plussed.

The spotlight on a Premier League manager can be fierce and unforgiving — and yes, sometimes “a bit weird”, even if few of Edwards’ peers can relate to his social media popularity.

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
Telling him the names is 1 thing posting it onlines another.
My knowledge of kids that age is just my little Cousins but in order for them to remember their names you'll have to mention it over & over.
The names they remember are people they see/speak to all the time.
She is pouring poison in that little boy’s ears. She needs to direct her vitriol towards Kyle (the adult) and not RRR (children). I fear for all the children’s safety.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
On the BBC Sport live text they have just put this:
James Tarkowski gets booked for a challenge on Danny Welbeck that is almost as clumsy as a conversation with his partner.

• Haha

Lioness1

Chatty Member
I mean she’s clearly only with him for the money. Got pregnant from Jude law on a holiday fling and pregnant by Jorginho while he was still with his ex
I’ve just watched the first episode. Had no idea the daughter was Jude Laws!! She comes across as desperate if she found him on an app and he didn’t even speak a bit of English! She’s also very annoying and wtf was that birthday party all about!

Reactions: 16