Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Awwww man, i’m not even ashamed to say that’s had me in tears for the last hour 😭 I was 100% certain they would score in extra time. I’m not claiming we are some scrub team but to go into a final with 8 of our most important players missing and having to bring on literal kids towards the end, I genuinely have no idea how we pulled that off. So proud of this team man especially the academy kids, I thought I was ok until I saw this and started crying all over again 😭❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Marmaladethecat

I felt awful for Taylor in the wedding dress shop, Dawn was an arsehole. Not once did Riyad give a toss about the wedding or the move, I can understand why she spends so much time travelling back here
I agree. I don't understand why Dawn was such an absolute bitch during the wedding dress fit and during the morning of the wedding!!! I felt so so sorry for Taylor. No wedding morning is like that with people who love you. Why was she doing her step daughters hair? She should have had zero stress yet was navigating everyone elses needs. Riyad was just a robot, no emotion at all. He's coming across as just wanting a wife that stays at home, cooks, cleans, children are just what happens and for no one to disagree with him....ever.

Browneyes81

Just watching this married to the game can’t see tayla and Mahrez lasting 🤣
he seems so indifferent to her!
I actually think she comes across well, she’s funny, could just be for cameras but she’s nice to people like the driver, whoever was attending to her in the football box etc, which is the bare minimum but you’d be surprised how many can’t even manage that!
Cat is annoying (that laugh)
Ash and Matt are very sweet-I think she is actually 8 or so years older than him and has had her own career before meeting him-she also runs a charity. Really like her!
Sam and James are cute together but a bit crass.
No one has asked for my review but I’m giving it anyway haha

Velocinaptor2

Chatty Member
Happy birthday @Velocinaptor2 😘🥂
Hope you have a great day!
What a treat you have later Luton vs Villa, Unai Emery and Rob Edwards within meters of each other.
The lads send their birthday love to you ❤
View attachment 2790613
View attachment 2790614
Thank you! 😍 Seriously guys, thank you all so much, you’re all very sweet, I’m so glad I’ve found this lovely corner of the internet ♥

I’ve already had to explain “good ebening” to my mum this morning after my friend got me a Unai birthday card 😂

Worry not, the jelly is in a refrigerated van en route to Luton 🫡 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Laughalong

VIP Member
Also the irony of Taylor Ward acting like she’s lost her leg over the news she’s got to move to Saudi, like her and Riyad aren’t a business deal PR relationship anyway. They do not spend any time together she’s ALWAYS with her friends, and her mum, dad and younger sisters are in Dubai anyway.

Velocinaptor2

Chatty Member
I don’t honestly get why Manchester gets a bad rep. I used to live near there and I liked it. Cities are what you make of them. I prefer Manchester to London tbf 🤣

If you move somewhere, you gotta embrace it, meet the local people, ask for recommendations and be nice. She could have literally went into the city and had any type of cuisine she liked. There’s hundreds of restaurants. No one was making her eat fish and chips the daft cow 🤣
Remember Angel Di Maria’s wife slagging off Manchester’s food, weather, and “weird” people/women? Hun, your man looks like he ended up in Area 51 after a UFO crash, pipe down.

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Roy Hodgson was taken to hospital this morning after being taken ill during a training session.I hope he's ok,I love the guy,he's a proper old school manager.If it is stress related then I hope he just walks away from Palace and enjoys his retirement.
Yes, if ever there was a sign that you should call it a day, it's this. He's done it all in the game, he deserves to enjoy a healthy retirement.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Luton playing so well recently.4-2 up at Newcastle right now.Praying their form continues so we get to see Rob Edwards in the PL nest season. 🙏
If Luton stay up then without a doubt Rob Edwards deserves the Manager of the Season award.

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Aww hope you’re ok my favourite Arsenal fan ♥

The win today shakes it up a little bit doesn’t it

Keep those blue ribbons on the trophy @thepremierleague Man City are still alive here
Not great, more cross as i have a pre assessment for an operation on Tuesday and as i am not well can't go, so might delay my operation 😞
Anyway positive thoughts that all will work out
😘😘😘

• Heart
  • Sad

stacelou85

Chatty Member
Married to the game.

CAT WHAT AN ANNOYING BITCH. I'm sure jorginios ex wife is buzzing he has that to deal with. All he deserves after shitting on her when she had just had a baby. Her and cat were practically pregnant at the same Time.

Rest of them I don't actually mind.

Last edited:

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
According the S*n a footballers fiancee was part of group of women "cavorting with male strippers on stage". Up to 40 women stormed the stage to engaged in disgraceful sex acts with the nude performers". The international footie aces fiancee lay back while a naked model wriggled on top. This was in Belfast last Saturday.
So who is the fiancee?
I just hate that fucking paper, ridiculous puritanical Victorian attitude to adults having a laugh and a good time.

• Heart

Marmaladethecat

Ok, I'm obsessed with Married to the Game!
Heres my thoughts...
Ash and her fella are the real deal. She's a bit annoying but their mutual respect can't be denied.
Taylor is actually lovely (I'm surprised by that tbh) and has a lot to give, Riyah is a tool. They won't last but she'll find someone who deserves her
Sara, similar to Taylor. I feel sorry for her tbh
Samantha, very intense, trying too hard but I admire her determination to have her own thing. She needs to recognise her privilege though, lots of PTs etc have no hope of opening a gym despite being amazing.
Cat....oh my days... trying very very hard. Throwing mud at a wall in the hope some of it sticks. She doesn't know what she wants to be portrayed as, someone who styles rich people or someone who is charitable. He doesn't want to marry her at all. (That was actually painful to watch) Probably because of her laugh 😬.
I'm utterly invested with it!!! 🙈

glm31

From Popbitch today. Surely Toon, as rumoured before, but does this mean something more is coming out soon?

1708631227460.png

• Wow